Chapter Fourteen

Ciao!

*Comes out of the hiding*

*Put's on a baby voice.*

Please don't kill me!

For those who don't know as to why I am updating late, I was busy with my -important- exams . So on the public demand, it's our lovely Arthur's Pov. And a huge shout out to these lovely souls for constantly supporting my book.

chocolatexunicorns , dangerous_writer1 , versharai , twinklesurana , loveroflyf , frasermagoo, graciousamisha .

They are not all I know. There are still others out there who are supporting my book however it is. So thank you<3 Each and every one of you. A big THANKYOU<3

I really hope that you guys like the chapter. Make sure you read the complete author's not at the end!

ENJOY!!!

Chapter 13

Arthur's pov

" Did moon goddess just descend the earth?!"

It was the first thought that had occurred in my mind when I saw Ana right there on the top of the stairs. No words were forming in my mouth as I gazed up at her. I knew it well that it wasn't only me whose mouth had dried up , enchanted by her beauty. I didn't know whether it was the accessories and the dress that made her look so beautiful or the slight excitement wrapped up by nervousness in her eyes that drew me in. Whatever it was , it was enchanting, bewildering.

I watched as she scanned the room and our eyes locked. A small smile crept on her lips as if relieved to see me here. Of course she was relieved. I could feel how badly nervous she was. I gave her a small reassuring smile in return. Suddenly her body was jerked forward a bit and that's when I noticed that Char and Abby had been standing beside her all the time grinning from ear to ear scanning the massive crowd.

I watched as they both slowly walked ahead leading Ana down. Each step Ana took, closer to me , it felt as if she was getting more and more beautiful. I was lost in her beauty. Immensely and truly lost. I felt someone tapping my shoulder. I turned to glare at the person . I looked at Elder James standing right next to me with an amused and pleased smile on his face.

He jerked his head towards Ana's direction and raised his eyes in a suggestion. I felt my eyebrows furrow in confusion and irritation. What ?! At least let me look at her in peace. This only seem to amuse him more. He again repeated the same action. This time I look in Ana's direction , she was about 3-4 stairs above. Wha- Oh!

I had a small smirk on my face as I took a step towards the foot of the stairs. Abby and Char were already down, besides their mates who were also busy admiring them. Ana took a step down and I held my hand out. That's what Elder James had been reminding me of ' Be a Gentleman.' . I watched mesmerized as she slowly placed her small hand in mine. So soft.I gave her hand a small reassuring squeeze .

Up front, she looked even more beautiful. He big blue eyes were highlighted with make up, popping them out even more, her face had the most minimal amount of make up , yet she looked mouth- watering, her pink full lips were also coated with layer of red lipstick , grabbing attention. Her dress was also flawless, just like she carried it. A pendant was also sitting cozily between her cleavage. Damn, woman! You're going to be the death of me.