Chapter Seventeen.

Konnichiwa!

People be like ' What's your infatuation with different hello's' . Well, it's nothing. Just. *SIGH*

And also, WE REACHED FVCKING #6 IN WEREWOLF . AAAHHHHHHH. *SCREAMS MORE MENTALLY* I AM SO FUCKING HAPPY THAT I'M PRONOUNCING FUCKING AS FUCKING . AAHHHH.

*Clears throat*

I'm calm now. And , Yo! Mr. Sexy Arthur^.^

So here we are at chapter 17 now guys. I wholly wish you guys like it .

ENJOY!!!

Chapter 17.

Anastasia's pov

Heat.

Heat is probably the worst thing that a werewolf female has to go through. The pain, the itch, it's irritating and frustrating. Sometimes it's unbearable to extent that one wishes to kill herself. If not for your mate beside you, you would probably kill yourself for real due to your skin which will be burning like a lava.

Right now, I wished to do to same. It's my first day of heat and I already want punch something so bad. My whole body is burning so bad. Arthur is right beside me trying to soothe down my heat , but it's almost in vain with him not completely touching me.

I am feeling things I've never felt before. Like Arthur's scent now feels 10 times more sweet. His every action is almost turning me on. His voice is making me shiver like a loon in Antarctica . His eyes make me feel like a drunk even when I've never been drunk. In short, everything , every single thing about him is making me go bonkers.

Arthur is not touching me intimately right now because his wolf is fighting bad for dominance. I can see that his eyes are darkening from my scent. Ladies scent, during heat changes completely. It becomes somewhat more erotic and sensual to her mate and other unmated males. I know all this only because my mom had told me the next of the ball. She knew that now that I had mated , I would go through this tremendous torcher of heat.

Last midnight I had felt something hot creep on to my body. I knew it had something to do with my heat about to start. I had to jolt awake Arthur to soothe down my burning body, but it was useless. He wouldn't touch me, afraid that his wolf would take over as soon as he touches me. Oh, Arthur!

" Ahhhhh."

A shrilled scream ripped through my throat as another wave of heat rushed through me. I was lying almost naked in the bathtub with Arthur sitting on the opposite edge. He himself looked in so much pain. My eyes shut themselves on account of pain. I tried to immerse myself more in the cold water which now had warmed up on account of my body heat.

Arthur sighed softly at looked at me with pain in his eyes. I couldn't stop the tears forming in my eyes. I wanted to burst out crying so bad. So very bad. But I couldn't , because my crying would make Arthur feel bad than he already is. Why wouldn't he just touch me?

" What's the worst Cole could do?" I croaked out the question to him with blazing cheeks. I was sure that I was all red by now due to the heat and the blush would only intensify it more. His reply came, his voice thick.

" Baby girl , Cole's on a bad edge , itching to be out and claiming your body his way. I wouldn't let that happen because he can be quite very rough. I don't want you to go through more physical pain than you already are."

" Why-why don't you get that -that only - Ahhhh-only you can do something." I reason him. My nose was getting redder with each passing second.

Heat was a change that took place in a female werewolves body after being marked. It's like she steps out of her mate-free life to her mate-bound life. She starts being more greedy for her mate's body, her wolf grows more stronger, her thinking starts to mature. It's something like going from puberty to adulthood but just in few terms , other things are the same.