Chapter Twelve

And the wait is finally over! The ball is here * pumps fist in the air* I will not ramble and let you guys LIKE the chapter! But I will rant at the end of the chapter. WARNING- BEWARE! LOL.

ENJOY!!!

Chapter 12

Arthur's Pov

I look in the mirror as I pin up the button of my tuxedo suit jacket. SIGH. The day was here. The day when I make my princess , my queen. My queen. The thought itself is mind boggling. I've waited for this moment since the day I accepted Ana. A knock brings me out of my thoughts.

" It's time, Arthur." I hear Tyler say from out. I take a deep breath before checking my appearance once again in the mirror.

 I take a deep breath before checking my appearance once again in the mirror

(THAT'S ARTHUR'S TUX *WINK*)

I open the door of my bedroom to find Tyler and Ansel right in front of it wearing tuxes as well. I raise my eyebrow at them. They shrug grinning like maniacs . WIERDOS. Why in world do I have such strangle-able Beta and Gamma? I shake my head at them before moving past them to make my way to the ball room. The hallways of the private chamber of the king are still as beautiful as they used to be. Two days of being back here and I still feel jittery moving around here.

Two days ago when we had arrived here, it took my everything to not go and sit my ass back in the car and drive home. But, I had to stop myself from doing such cowardly action , for Ana. SIGH. That little mate of mine . I feel my lips tug up slightly at her thoughts. Such a beauty I've got. I thank moon goddess every day for giving her as my mate when I wake up beside her.

My legs thud down on the carpeted hallways as I reach the ground floor with Tyler and Ansel trailing right behind me. I stop at a few distance away from the doors of the ball room and turn back to look at Tyler and Ansel. They are still grinning. I scowl at their immatureness. CRAZY IN HUMANS.

" Can you guys stop grinning like maniacs and make sure you do your works properly ." I say in a stern tone trying to keep my annoyance down. And My Beta and Gamma were back. Distant looks on their faces, eyes utmost serious. This is probably the only reason why I don't kick their butts, they are the most efficient people when it comes to their ranks and responsibilities. They gave me a stiff nod before saying in unison.

" Alpha."

I nod back at them , knowing that they would have done their responsibilities perfectly well. I take a deep breath before casting them a nervous glance. Tyler's eyes soften as he places a comforting hand on my shoulder.

"It'll be all okay Arthur." He says with a comforting smile. I nod at him .

" And plus there will be hot girls in there." Ansel says with mischief sparking in his eyes. Trust this dude to lust after girls in such tense conditions. I and Tyler roll our eyes at him but couldn't stop ourselves from letting our lip tug upwards. I close my eyes and take a long breath before putting my ' I'm-a-serious-dude-who-never-smiles.' façade on. They know me only like this and should always do.