Chapter Fifteen

Namaste Visitors!

I am back with an update so very soon. *Gives a teeth showing grin* You guys love me for this , don't you? Ha ! So , I hope you guys like this chapter and support it like every other one.

Ps;- Did you check out my collab account? LoversOfImagination If not , then make sure you do!

Pps :-

And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate

Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake

I shake it off, I shake it off.

Oh ! That's my new mantra

ENJOY!!!

Chapter 15

Anastasia's Pov.

"May I have this dance?"

I look up to see Elder James standing beside my seat with an outstretched hand and a warm smile on his face. I smile at him and nod before putting my left hand in his right outstretched one. I walk beside him as he leads me to the extremely busy dance floor. Yup! The dance floor was crowded. Couples and random people were dancing around rather gleefully.

Elder James puts his hand on my lower back and guides my left hand on his shoulder and caught my right in his left. I give a smile as he slowly starts to twirl me around. There is one step when my back comes to Elder's front and my eye catches Arthur's from across the room. I blush as he smirks at me.He was talking to some European pack Alphas .

He had been very busy since after the ceremony. Even I had been also moving along with him the whole time, but after about an hour and a half or so , my feet were killing me and I needed to sit down. So then he , like a perfect gentleman, led me to the main table set for the royal family and made me sit down. People were crowding around him , to talk to him. It's crazy to see so many fans of my mate.

Sigh. My mate and now my King. It all feels so unreal. So , so much like a dream. I couldn't believe the moment when our blood had meshed and we became one forever. Now, the only informal mating was left. BLUSH. Informal mating.

In the past hours , Arthur had made me meet so many Alphas, their brave stories were told, some were trolled. It was a fun sight, more like a fun night. Everyone present here tonight looked so happy. It felt as the glow on the people's face that lighted the castle and not the artificial light.

Now that we had bonded I could feel many emotions, whom I knew , were of my people. All joyous and happy emotion were bubbling up in me giddily. I was so overwhelmed, so very overwhelmed.

After it all had happened , I was introduced to the Elder's . They were striking, with bold features and a wave of power in their aura's , they were someone who should have intimidated me, but they were opposite, they were so welcoming. With flattering me and pulling Arthur's legs they made me feel family. I liked them.

But the one amongst them who had struck me the most had been Elder James. It was more than my delight to meet the only immortal werewolf who was respected by all . And when I say all , I mean all, even the rouges. Yes, he was that powerful, that important. I had heard stories about his blessing of being immortal to his victories in the past. He always seem to fascinate me. And today when I saw him for real, it just became even more true.

" You indeed are a blessing to the kingdom, Ana."

Elder's voice breaks me out of my reverie and I look up to him, blinking. After realizing his words a small blush starts to coat my cheeks. Such compliments managed to fluster me.