Chapter six

This is how I imagine the pack house to be^.^990+ reads guys!!! God I love you guys.:) Thank you so much for you support and comment and I asked for 30 votes and here we are with 45 +. Thank you so so so so much.:) Can't express in words. Between The story unveils.* Bows dramatically*

ENJOY!!!

Chapter 6

Anastasia's Pov

Today is Saturday. We are all gathered here in Arthur's house. Thursday and Friday were ... good. Yesterday , I got to see Arthur's wolf. We had returned from the school and were at his house when I and Rhea had this sudden overwhelming feeling to see his wolf. He agreed to our demand and we went out for a run.

His wolf was so majestic, huge, royal, intimidating and highly and mighty. These words I used would be such an understatement to what I felt in his presence at that very moment. His fur dark as night, his chocolate brown orbs staring straight right into my soul. It felt heavenly, the feeling of having him so close to me. I had rubbed my white fur against him and such unexplainable jolts of pleasure had cursed through my body that it was getting really unexplainable for me.

We had stood there staring into each other's eyes when the sudden gush of the wind had woken us up from our trance . We had an about 1 hour run. He was going very slow to keep up with me. Having royal blood and extensive training sure complimented him.

The credits of the movie ,we were watching in the theatre of the house, rolled up . I wasn't very attentive during the movie because my mate had me up on his lap and his palm was trailing up and down my naked arm. Everybody started to get up.

" Huh , what to do for the rest of the day?" Ansel said perching himself on the bar stool as we enter the kitchen.

" Dunno . Guess we're staying in." Char said as Liam embraces her in him while sitting on another bar stool. I lean against the kitchen counter and watch them talk.

" Who were mind-linking? You have been doing that since morning." I heard Abby ask Tyler, quite angrily.

"No one you are fascinating , am I talking to." He said with a smirk to Abby , who flushes and then turns to Arthur who is behind me with a serious face. " The pack members are nagging to meet Ana and Abby since morning. The children at school told them about us finding our mates and today is Saturday so everyone's free and are wanting to meet them especially Ana , she's their queen after all." Tyler says as I flush.

" Mhmm , I agree , she needs to be presented to your pack." Thomas said with a thoughtful expression. Char hit him on the head and said.

" You dumbass , she is the freaking LUNA QUEEN . It has been a tradition in the history of werewolves to have a Luna queen ball every generation when the King finds his queen. This generation will be no exception . Ana you can meet the pack today but you will be presented to the complete werewolf clan in the traditional way. Okay?" She asked me to which I nodded.

Meeting a pack and that too the largest and the strongest pack , never in my dreams had I imagined that. Arthur was quiet during all this exchange. This is something I've noticed about him. He is very quite almost as if in a shell. Many times in these two days it used to be me continuously rambling and he attentively , quietly listening to me without interruption. He would gaze adoringly at me as if he is in awe of me , every time he sees me.

" Oh thank god we're getting out of the house, it felt as if my ass is gonna burn sitting here all day." Ansel said dramatically fanning himself . We laughed at him . Arthur kept his face straight but I could see his eyes softening with humor. He should smile more.... I thought.