Chapter Eleven

Pardon me if the update is shitty! I have fvcking fever plus I start my exams next week. I have no idea which castle that is^.^ *smiles sheepishly , scratching head.* I just found it on internet and stuck it here. Isn't it beautiful?! Just the perfect dream palace for Arthur and Anastasia *sighs dramatically* So the fun begins *squeals* Yes ! Finally. So the wait is slowly but finally getting over Guys! Bleh-! Enough of my blabbering. I hope you guys enjoy it:) BTW Thanks for#23 In werewolf *squeals super loudly*. I think I'm gonna faint of happiness.There is a small time jump^.^

ENJOY!!!

Chapter 11

Anastasia's Pov

Located to the far north of Alaska is where small town of Lycanville ( A/n It's a made up name) is situated. Sheer and ethnical beauty is what humans see about there , but for a werewolf it is more, so much more. And that is our destination now.

It has been two weeks since Arthur has told me about his past. We didn't talk about it after that. These two weeks have been quite eventful . I came to know so much about the castle and the town of Lycanville.

Lycanville is a small town from what we see on the atlas. Complete surrounded by forest, it's a mesmerizing beauty. It is said that the very first werewolves had started their lives there. It was the first place where a werewolf was formed and had reproduced. Flash forward, the population had started to grow and the complete town only had werewolves and no other race.

It was Alaricus, who was the first werewolf king, in whose honour was the grand castle built. As the number of werewolves started increasing, the people started to move out. But no one other than a werewolf was let in Lycanville for a permanent stay. The King Alaricus's family continued and saw a lot of great kings in the history of werewolves. The king with their families and servants along with the other council members only used to stay in there.

Arthur had also grown up there with Char , but after his father had killed himself and his mother's death, Arthur had decided to move away from Lycanville and lead his life there. That is why they had decided to move near our pack with handful of their members. The other members of the pack still stayed back in Lycanville.

And now here we were , on a Friday morning sitting in Arthur's car driving to the town of Lycanville. The ball is supposed to be held this Sunday. To say I was nervous, would be an understatement. I could also feel Arthur's nervousness lurking from beside me. He didn't say anything to me, but I knew it was hard for him to set his foot back in his past.

In the past two weeks we had grown closer to each other. I even got to see his occasional non- smiles more. He started talking a bit more. There were so many instances when we almost had kissed but he would always back off. I was hurt, I asked him to which he had replied . ' I want this to be very special for you.' So, basically only things we did were talk, cuddle, peck here and there, and sleep. And man was he possessive. Last week I had come to know that he had passed an order saying that no mate less guy will talk to me unless important. Not only this but many such silly instances had been caused by him. I mean talk about being territorial!

Abby was happily marked and mated by now. Apparently, the night Arthur was telling me about his past, Tyler was busy marking Abby. It was the next day in the morning, when I had went down to fetch myself a glass of water, had I seen a proud wolf mark sitting on Abby's neck. She was reeking of Tyler's smell. After gushing for about it we had gone back to normal.After a week of her marking had she gone under heat, where Tyler had been forced to mate with her. Although they didn't look bit disturbed of their 'forced' mating. And here I and Arthur were. Not even had our first kiss. *pouts*