; thirty

natalie's pov

we were allowed to leave by the night, kane and blake are fine and there weren't any difficulties.

jack and i had set their car seats up in the car about a week ago in case anything like this had happened.

the babies are settled in each back seat, i sat in the middle between them. jack was driving us home.

i couldn't keep my eyes off the both of them.

"jack we made some beautiful babies." i stated, trying to keep my eyes open, looking up at the rear view mirror.

he looked back at me through the mirror and smiled. "we sure did."

"how are you feeling babe?" he asked after a pause of silence, not taking his eyes off the road. i think this is the slowest and most cautious jack has drove in his life.

"just a little sore, but tired. i can't wait to get them settled in and sleep." i said, barely keeping my eyes open.

he nodded, still paying attention to the road.

we finally made it to the house, jack pulled into the garage and put the jeep in park, turning it off.

he opened his door, and grabbed ahold of kane's carrier, i grabbed blake's as i got out.

we brought them into our room, we put the beds in the room because i want them to be around us at all times until we get more used to this lifestyle. (idk lmao)

+

a month later (woo another time hop)

jack was back to working 24/7. johnson's music business is going great. hailey quit her waitress job at the diner awhile back and works with him now.

so everything's going pretty great for the ones i care about, besides jack's company getting SUPER busy, but i guess that great in a way?

both of the boy's were asleep, which gave me some time to relax on the couch and watch some tv.

my parents tried contacting me a week after i gave birth. "we're their grandparents, we deserve to see them" and things along the line of that.

they even found jack's business, barged into his office, demanding to see me and our kids and jack had to get them escorted out by security.

my phone dinged.

jack- i miss u guys so much.

natalie- we miss you more babe. what time will you be home?

jack- i don't even fucking know anymore. i hate this, being away from u guys all the time.

natalie- i know..

jack- there's so much shit to do here. i'm so close to just selling the company to someone.

natalie- if that's what you feel is best then do it. don't stress yourself out.

jack- it's hard. really hard. i have to provide for my family. i just hate not being home enough.

natalie- just come home now. we'll talk about it all tonight. you just need a well deserved break for the day.

jack-omw

+

i heard the front door open and shut, as i sat up on the couch.

jack kicked his shoes off and walked towards the couch, plopping down on it and sighing.

"home at last." he got out, wrapping his arm around me and pulling me into his side.

he kissed the side of my head and and brushed his fingers through my hair.

"the kids are still asleep." i chuckled.

he laughed. "they're always sleeping."

i looked up at him noticing the bags under his eyes.

he looked down at me. he still gave me butterflies, just by looking at me.

"i love you." i said, a smile appearing on jack's face.

"i love you more baby." he said before attaching his lips to mine.

it's been awhile, i'm sorry :/

i hate being negative about things, it's just been harder lately and people suck

but yay hopefully i'm back to updating every couple of days again

it's a short filler chapter, but i have some BIG plans coming up in the next couple of chapters (mwahahaha)

also i wanted to do like a Q&A thingy.

so comment a question here and i'll answer them.

it could be anything (myself, the book, etc.)

love y'all, thank you so much for reading. i really do appreciate it!