; twenty-four

gilinsky pov

i woke up and squinted my eyes, the sun was shining through the thin white curtains.

i heard soft snores and looked to my left to see nat asleep.

i sat up and pain instantly shot to my head.

i massaged my temple and forehead to try to make the pain go away, but it didn't.

luckily there was a bottle of advil sitting on the night stand, with a bottle of water.

i took two pills before getting up to go to the bathroom.

after washing my face, brushing my teeth, using the bathroom, etc., my phone rang.

i groaned, but hurried to my phone so it wouldn't wake natalie.

"hello" i answered, not looking at the caller id. i walked out of my room

no reply, "hello!" i said getting annoyed and stepped on something on the floor.

no one answered so i hung up. i backed up and looked down to see i stepped on a some papers.

i picked it up, reading the first paper.

"there's plenty of options, just know that you're not alone"

natalie's pov

i woke up, noticing jack wasn't still in bed.

i stretched and yawned before walking downstairs. "goodmor-" i stopped myself mid-word, noticing gilinsky reading the papers on the table.

his head shot up at me, his facial expression was blank and i didn't know what he was feeling.

"listen g, i-i didn't mean for you to find those a-"

he cut me off, "so you weren't going to even talk to me about this?" he said, slightly angered.

i thought for a second. "i mean eventually-"

"eventually, like after you get it aborted?" he yelled, showing me the paper.

"i never said i was going to do that." i calmly said, getting closer to him.

"then what were your plans?"

"i don't fucking know, okay? it's not like i have anyone to talk to about this!"

"um, maybe the one who should have known from the start!" he said, talking about himself. "this isn't just a decision you make on your own."

"well i didn't know how you'd react, and it doesn't seem like you're taking it well!"

"you couldn't just keep this from me!" he shouted.

"well what are you going to do? it's not like you'd even want it, take care of it, or even have time for it!" i yelled back.

my heart raced as he clenched his jaw and fists, i rushed upstairs before i heard the sound of glass breaking.

i quickly got my purse and phone, coming back downstairs.

he chuckled, like an angry chuckle. "and where the fuck are you going?" he appeared from the kitchen.

"away from you!" i yelled.

"good idea!" gilinsky yelled back before i slammed the door shut.

very short and quick update but holy shit

thanks for all the love

hope you enjoyed

-xox lex