; twenty-three

natalie's pov (night of sammy's party)

hailey just finished doing my makeup, jack and i we're just adding some blood and bruises to our faces. (idek just go with it)

we're wearing all black and have some colored contacts and what not.

it actually hasn't been hard keeping the news from them this week, besides the puking.

and i have a pretty believable lie as to why i can't drink tonight so..

"damn i'm good." hailey said as she checked out the makeup job she's done.

hailey was a sexy police guard and johnson was a prisoner, ya know, like in an orange jumpsuit and stuff.

me, johnson, and hailey were waiting on gilinsky to get ready which is very ironic because he is always ready.

i banged on his door, "gilinsky hurry the fuck up!"

"calm down, i'm trying to get my shirt on!" he yells back.

he walks out, looking hot as hell.

he had on a pair of black skinny jeans, which is very rare because he's always in suit pants or sweats, he should wear jeans more often damn.

he had on a black torn t-shirt, hailey did his make-up which was almost exactly the same as mine, the blood, bruises, etc.

we all got into gilinsky's jeep. johnson and hailey sat in the back, me and g in the front.

sammy lived about 15 minutes away.

"it sucks you can't drink with us tonight!" gilinsky exclaimed.

"yeah i know." i sighed. "gotta listen to docs orders though." i let out a laugh.

hailey let out a groan. "fuck your doctor and his rules."

johnson chuckled and kissed her, it soon turning into a makeout session. ok johnson.

"can you guys wait until after the party to fuck?" gilinsky asked, glancing back at them in the rear view mirror.

hailey's cheeks flushed red as she pulls away from johnson, embarrassed at gilinsky's remark.

i laughed to myself and stared out the front windshield.

"by the time we get there the party's going to be over." gilinsky said frustrated, as we were stuck in traffic.

it's only been 30 minutes since the party officially started, he's just overreacting.

"learn how to fucking drive!" gilinsky honked his horn at the slow driver in front of us. gilinsky has bad road rage.

he turned down sammy's rode and pulled up to the house, finding a place to park.

"over there!" johnson pointed out a parking spot.

"lets go paaaarty!" hailey screamed and sang out.

gilinsky grabbed my hand and i followed him inside.

there is a shit ton of people here. "aye you guys made it!" sammy cheered, already drunk.