; nine

natalie's pov

johnson and i jumped in his car, speeding behind gilinsky to nate's house. "nat, i think gilinsky might actually fucking kill him." johnson huffed and kept speeding.

i thought to myself. gilinsky doesn't mess around with his relationships, when he commits to something, he keeps that commitment.

and it's his fucking wife, not even girlfriend, wife that cheated on him with nate, one of his, what he thought was his boys. madison's pregnant with who we thought was to be g's, but is actually nate's baby.

we pulled into nate's drive and hopped out of the car, gilinsky already walking towards the front door.

sammy was here, his car was in the drive, along with madison and nate's.

"g" i breathed out once i stood in front of him. he was right by the door.

"don't fucking kill the man." i told him, didn't seem like he was paying attention.

"you can't go to prison over some fucking girl okay." he looked down at me.

"she's not just some fucking girl natalie, you don't even know. she's my fucking wife! i fucking love her!" he cried out. "i'd kill anyone that touched her the way i'm supposed to."

"jack" johnson said behind him "it's not like nate just fucked your girl, she fucked him back. sorry to break it to you bro, but she must not love you the way you love her. she also had a part in this. she. fucked. nate."

he chuckled. "you know what, it's not even a big deal, i'm just going to go and confront them about it."

i nodded and gulped, knowing that's not all he's gonna do. he can't just be 'chill' about all this. i opened the door and stepped to the side letting both of the jacks get in front of me, i don't even want to watch what's about to go down.

i followed behind anyway. i could see jack's back tense up again. god he's still in his fucking suit and he looks so good.

he walked towards the living room and sat down on the couch.

sammy was sitting across from him in nate's recliner.

"well you guys just showed up out of the blu." sammy laughed. "what's up?"

"where's nate?" gilinsky asked.

"nate said he was going to change and madison was going to the bathroom." sammy answered.

gilinsky nodded and got up quickly, rushing towards the stairs.

"woah wait g." i said, grabbing his shoulder.

i obviously didn't have enough strength to turn him around, but he turned around himself. "just-just go talk to him about it. don't do anything stupid."

"i'm not promising anything." he turned around and started up the stairs.

i sighed and walked back to the couch. "lets just, let him try th-" we heard a crashing sound and shouting from upstairs.

sammy, johnson and i exchanged looks between each other before taking off upstairs.

we followed the shouting and thumping sounds from nate's room.

sammy busted open the door and seen g literally pounding nates face in, he was actually on top of nate.

after several more punches, sammy and johnson finally pulled gilinsky away. mates face was bloody as hell.

"what the fuck jack!" madison yelled from the corner of the room, she just had on a bigger t-shirt, which i'm guessing is nate's.

"all this time." jack said, walking towards madison "i thought you loved me."