; six

natalie's pov

"hey, sorry about how i acted the other day." madison apologized, sitting down beside me on the couch.

"to tell the truth, i was just jealous. gilinsky always talked about you and your guys' perfect relationship, once i noticed it was you who was on our couch, i flipped out and assumed things." she sighed.

i smiled. aw, he a actually talked about our relationship still.

"but i know you guys are close, even if you guys did date, i can grow up and deal with that." she said. "again i'm sorry."

"it's okay, just know that we're just close friends. i'm not the type of person to come and ruin a relationship like your guys'. hell, you're married and are having a kid." i chuckled.

it was silent for a couple of seconds while we just stared ahead.

"how was your appointment?" i asked her.

"it was good, there is a baby for sure in here." she smiled and looked at her stomach.

"but i mean all jack and i have been doing lately is arguing." she frowned. "any advice his ex girlfriend could give me?" she chuckled.

i thought for a moment "yeah, we used to argue all the time." i laughed. "all you have to do is ignore him when he tries to start one or just don't say anything smart back. let him think he got his way." i told her. "guys like when they get their way."

she nodded. "want to go out and explore the city?" she nodded. "i haven't had any girl to just go out and talk with."

i shrugged. "why not, i still have some money left so we can go to that small café close by?" i asked her.

she nodded. "you can wear some of my clothes." she said. "you should fit, except you have an ass and i don't." we laughed.

"yeah, maybe you should just wear a pair of gilinsky's sweats or something." she laughed again. "follow me." she gestured, walking up the steps.

we reached their room and she looked through drawers, finally tossing me a pair of sweats.

i put them on, they were a little long but that's ok, while she put on a pair of leggings.

"you can pick a shirt or hoodie out of my closet, it's getting colder out." she pointed towards her closet.

i grabbed a hoodie out of her closet and threw it on, she put one on too.

"let's go." she said, grabbing her purse and keys off the night stand.

+

"we met at a party, i was a lil hoe before i met gilinsky, we settled down together, then it just started from there, now we're married and having a kid."

we were just getting to know each other while drinking our cappuccinos.

"so, tell me about yourself." she said, after taking a sip of her coffee.

"don't judge me, please." i told her. "i won't." she said.

"i'm a prostitute." i blankly told her.