; two

gilinsky's pov

"i don't know, she just seemed off." i told johnson. we met up at his house after i got off work today.

"off like how?" he asked, grabbing him and i a water out of the fridge.

"like she was crying when i got home and said it was just a little moment." i said as he tossed me the water. "and this morning she was actually looking for a job, which doesn't bother me, but still. i don't know if something's wrong with her or if she is just growing up?" i sighed.

"bro, sounds like she's pregnant." johnson said. i spit out my water.

"she can't be, i've always used protection."

"whatever you say man, just seems like it." he told me.

"i mean it does make sense because she was in the bathroom yesterday for like half an hour yesterday and the shower wasn't running or anything."

"i'd just go see and talk to her about it." johnson said. "and don't be an ass about it, she loves you bro. you know whatever the outcome is, i'm always here for you." he said, putting his hand on my shoulder in a comforting way.

"thanks man, i'm going to go see what's up, i'll talk to you later." i told him, before walking out the front door.

i drove to my house, wondering what the fuck i'd do if she is pregnant.

i mean it would be cool to have a little gilinsky running around. but money is the major thing here. i was shaken out of my thoughts when my phone rang.

i looked at the caller id and it was madison.

"hey baby"

"hi jack. i just got dinner ready, are you off work yet?"

"yeah sorry babe, i went over to johnson's to talk to him for a little bit. i'll be home in about 5."

"alright love you jack."

"love you baby."

she hung up and i tossed my phone into the passengers seat.

how am i gonna talk to her about a baby. am i supposed to just ask her like, "are you pregnant?" or like try to find some pregnancy tests and shit.

i pulled into the driveway, nate's car was there. i cut the ignition. i walked to the front door and was greeted by madison.

"nate stopped by and wanted to talk to you since he wasn't able to the other day. so i just told him to stay for dinner, if that's fine with you?" she asked me.

"that's fine." i said kissing her.

"how was work today?" she said, taking my jacket from my hands.

"stressful, but okay." i told her, shutting the door behind me.

she walked into the kitchen and i followed. nate was already seated at the table.

"aye man, long time no see." i said walking over to the table.

he nodded. "yeah i know, been very busy."