; twenty-seven

weeks later

natalie's pov

i have to do it. i can't wait any longer and think about this.

me and gilinsky were currently in the parking lot.

i mean is this the right thing to do? we're both still young, it was a mistake.

gilinsky and i aren't even together, it just happened.

i knew gilinsky was pissed about it, he says he's okay with whatever i want, but he won't even talk about anything, making things harder.

i walked into the clinic, gilinsky trailing behind.

"appointment for uh- natalie smith." i spoke. (srry i forgot if i gave her a last name or not)

"oh, yes just sign in and the doctor will be with you shortly." the lady behind the counter smiled.

i gave her a small smile before walking over to the waiting area.

gilinsky's pov

i can't believe i'm even allowing this. i can't believe i drove her here. i can't believe i'm even sitting in this waiting room right now.

"natalie smith?" a nurse appeared from the door and questioned. that was quick.

natalie shot her head up from her phone, and quickly grabbed her purse, she got up, before i grabbed her wrist.

"natalie, you don't have to do this." i sincerely said. "i mean we can work this through and figure something out, please." i pleaded. "it's our kid." i gulped.

her eyes became glossy, but she blinked her tears away quickly.

she pulled out of my grip and followed the nurse.

just fuck if i would have used protection.

she wanted me to communicate and express how i felt about the whole thing happening now and i didn't. i just told her it was fine and i'm cool with whatever she does.

well i'm fucking not, it's my kid and i'm just sitting here letting this happen.

i rubbed my temple, trying to find a positive side to this, but there's not.

it's been about ten minutes since she went back there and my mind's racing right now.

i rubbed my eyes before i heard a door bust open.

"i can't do this, i can't fucking do this!" natalie cried as she walked out of the doors that she followed the nurse into.

i stood up quickly and followed her, she stormed outside.

"i can't even fucking believe i came here. i can't believe i even thought about doing this." she cried to herself.

she turned around, "jack, they brought the equipment in a-and i just couldn't even believe what i was going to do to our child." i pulled her in for a hug and she sobbed into my chest. i sighed in relief.

v short, but an update (:

thanks for reading !!

xox lex <3