Birthday Bash.

Alexis.

"Happy birthday girl!" Amanda squealed while crushing me in a hug.

"Thanks," I laughed while trying to breathe after she let go of me.

"It's about time you come show your face around here again," Liam said while picking me up in his arms.

"Nice to see you too asshole," I chuckled as he placed me back on the ground.

"Hey, someone's a pouty birthday girl," Sydney said while walking into the room with Brain.

"Aw long time no see baby Lex," Brian said and gave me a tight hug.

"Hey, that's my nickname for her," Liam pouted as I gave Sydney a hug.

"Nice...no hug for me?" I heard Emma's voice ring out as she entered the house with Chase.

"Always for you Em," I giggled and welcomed her into my arms.

"Happy birthday Lexi...damn you're so old," Chase laughed and I shook my head at him.

"Yeah okay," I said and pulled away from all of them.

"Okay, so the party starts in an hour and we everything set up," Amanda assured me and I nodded.

"We're about to get lit!" Liam chuckled and all of us just turned to him.

"Liam, go home!" All of us said and his eyes widened.

"You go home," he laughed and we all just sighed.

"Okay well we should start getting ready and the boys will handle the drinks...right?" Sydney said while eyeing each of the boys.

"Yes ma'am," they all said and scattered off.

"Let's go get ready for this masquerade party!" We all squealed and rushed up the stairs.

~~~

"Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to introduce to you, the birthday girl, Ms. Alexis Rivera!"

Everyone at the party began to cheer, and you could tell this party was, in Liam's words, 'lit.' I walked down the stairs to see so many people drinking and partying.

I walked down to meet with Amanda and the other girls.

"Damn to look hot! And that mask!" Amanda said with excited and dragged me to where the boys were.

"I'm guessing a shot for the birthday girl?" Liam teased while handing me the small glass.

I chugged down the glass and the sting of the alcohol already hit me hard.  I looked around the room trying to see if Shawn was here yet.

Only Liam still knows about Shawn and I, but tonight I was hoping to tell them.  I couldn't see him, but then again, he didn't really tell me what he was wearing, so I just hoped he would find me later on in the party.

Shawn.

I had just gotten to the party and my face was hidden behind a mask.  Alexis told me she was wearing this satin blue gown with a blue and white mask. (Dress below)

I walked through the crowd who were already trashed, and tried searching for Alexis

I walked through the crowd who were already trashed, and tried searching for Alexis.  As I made it passed the bar, I came across a girl in the same dress as Alexis.

From the back, I could already tell it was her.  I walked up behind her slowly and wrapped my arms around her.

"Happy birthday beautiful," I said and placed a kiss on her cheek.

She didn't say anything instead she just turned around and pressed her lips against mine.  She pulled away after a few moment and pressed a finger to her lips telling me to keep quiet.

She grabbed my hand in hers and led me past everyone.  She led me up the staircase and up to a room where no one was at.

"Already want your birthday gift now Lex?" I smirked and she turned back to me while putting a finger to her lips again.

"Okay fine, I'll shut up," I murmured and sensed something was off.

Usually Alexis doesn't act this way with me, but maybe since it was her birthday, she's different.  I ignored the feeling as she pressed her lips firmly against me.

My hands gripped her waist as she lightly tugged on my hair.  I took the initiative to pick her up and place her on the bed.  My lips trailed kisses along the side of her neck, and she didn't seem to moan like she usually does.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I questioned while pulling away from her, "you usually don't keep quiet when I do this to you."

I rubbed my hands on her arms, making her shiver.  I smiled to myself and knew what I had just said made her realize what she should be doing.

"Good...now be good for daddy," I smirked and found my way to her lips again.

As I did this, I heard people down the hall.  I ignored them, and figured they wouldn't come into this room.

"I just forgot something I'll be back in a second," the voice mumbled in the hall, and my stomach tied in a knot as I kissed down Alexis' stomach.

Before my mind clicked with what was actually happening, the door opened.

"Shawn?" Her voice mumbled, obviously hurt from what she had seen.

"Alexis," I looked down at the girl who I was just kissing and realized who it actually was.

"Camila," Alexis and I mumbled at the same time and she removed her mask to reveal her face.

"Hello there."