After Show.*

Alexis.

I smile at his reaction and rise from the couch revealing myself to him.

"So can I get that autograph?" I smirked and he shook his head.

"Wow you are definitely something else Ms. Rivera," he said while running up to me and picking me up in his arms.

I giggled and hid my face in the crook of his neck.

"I've missed you so much," I mumbled and pressed my lips gently on his.

"I've missed you too beautiful," he said while carrying me over to the couch.

He set me down and looked me in the eye.  I felt a whole load of confidence rush through my body as I pushed him down on the couch.

"You know, I've missed you so much, and I would think about you every single night," I smirked while moving my hair over my left shoulder.

"And sometimes...I would get a little carried away," I mumbled while moving my hands down to my panties.

"Come on baby, don't tease me," he said and I could see his eyes go dark with lust.

"Why? Don't you like it?" I smirked while walking over to him slowly.

I kept my eyes locked with his and straddled him in his lap.  My hands lightly pulled back out his hair which made him groan.

"How much did you miss me?" I whispered while nibbling on his neck.

"So much baby," he moaned and I smiled to myself.

"Do you want me?" I questioned and he nodded while biting on his lower lip.

Damn he's so hot when he does that.

"So fucking badly princess," he said and I nodded.

"Well then your wish is my command...daddy," I whispered seductively in his ear.

I pulled away slightly and my hands fumbled with the hem of his shirt, slowly beginning to take it off.  He pulled it over his head and my fingers traced light circles over his perfectly chiseled abs.

"I love you so much baby," he mumbled while attacking my lips with his.

I pulled away and shook my head.

"Not yet baby," I said while biting my lip, knowing it would drive him insane.

"Alexis, please," he begged and I shook my head.

"I've been waiting so long to see you again rockstar, so I plan on having this go my way," I said while wrapping my arms around his neck.

My hands moved farther down his chest to his waistline. I took my hand and gently palmed him through his pants. He groaned in my ear, and I knew what was about to happen.

"Fuck," he cursed, "I can't take this any longer."

I felt him pull me away from him and flip us over on the couch so that he was on top, and I was on the bottom.  I ran my hand through my hair and bit my lip, inviting him to come and play.

His eyes went dark and I felt his large hands put pressure on my legs as he made his way up to my thighs.  His lips pressed firmly against my own while his finger gently caressed my panties.

"How badly do you want it?" He questioned while still sucking on my neck.

"Tell me how bad you want me," he says, making me moan in anticipation.

I then felt him slowly pull down my lacy lingerie, making me squirm and grip the sheets.  His eyes finally lock with mine, and I could see him smirk with triumph as he tosses my panties aside.

"Baby please," I manage out, as I arch my back in need of him.

"You drive me fucking crazy," he says and begins to undo his pants.

I looked away and slowly spread my legs for him.

"Shawn," I moan and I could feel his length close to me.

"God you make me so wet," I moan while moving my fingers to the back of his head, grasping his thick brown curls.

"I love you," he groans while finally sliding into me.

I gasp and couldn't process the things going on in my mind.

"I love you so fucking much," I manage to get out as he pushes further into me.

I look into his eyes and see his mouth agape, as well as mine.  I feel my eyes roll back as he quickens his pace.

"Alexis," I moans and I feel myself clench tighter around me.

His hands began roaming down my body.  I shiver at his touch and could feel myself going more and more over the edge. 

"Shawn," I whispered, wanting more of him.

"Y-you're close b-baby," he said and I nodded.

"I am," I said and arched my back as I got closer.

"Fuck baby," he groans as I dig my nails into his muscular back.

"Shawn! Please! Uh," I practically screamed as he continues to drive into me.

"Ah, fuck, ugh!" He cried out while coming undone inside of me.

A few moments later, I followed. His body collapsed on mine and I didn't even realize that I was clinging onto him.

"How did I get so lucky?" He questioned which made me giggle.

"I think I should be asking you that," I smirked while he placed a small kiss on my forehead.

"I love you," I mumbled while placing a kiss on his cheek.

"And I love you...always," he whispered while brushing his nose against mine.

"Forever and always...rockstar," I mumbled.

I finally got this feeling rush through my body as I realized something that I've missed for so long. It was the best feeling in the world and I have that with me right now, being held by Shawn.