Love Song.

Alexis.

Shawn's show was almost over, and he was about to do his last song of the night. He had his guitar in his hand and the biggest smile on his face.

"So how's everybody feeling now?" He chuckled into the mic and everyone screamed.

"Okay, well for this last song, I want to bring up someone very special to me, so Alexis Rivera can you please join me up here?" He asked and I smiled to myself.

Andrew started cheering me on as Shawn walked over to where he and I were sitting. He had his hand held out to me, and I blushed.

I walked over to him and grabbed his hand as he pulled me up on stage with him. He gave me a hug and everyone started cheering.

He took my hand in his and walked me over to the middle of the stage where there was a chair planted there. I sat down and he grabbed his guitar and looked at me.

"So I wrote this song a long time ago...when I first fell in love with this girl, but I never got the chance to sing it to her, but tonight I am."

My heart was beating so fast and I couldn't believe what was happening. He looked straight into my eyes, and began strumming some note on his guitar. He said he wrote this song for me.

"Oh, there she goes again,
Every morning it's the same
You walk on by my house
I wanna call out your name

I wanna tell you how beautiful you are from where I'm standing
You got me thinking what we could be 'cause...

I keep craving, craving,
You don't know it but it's true
Can't get my mouth to say the words they wanna say to you
This is typical of love
Can't wait anymore, I won't wait,
I need to tell you how I feel when I see us together forever

In my dreams you're with me
We'll be everything I want us to be
And from there-who knows?
Maybe this will be the night that we kiss for the first time.
Or is that just me and my imagination?

We walk, we laugh, we spend our time
Walking by the ocean side
Our hands are gently intertwined
A feeling I just can't describe
All this time we spent alone,
Thinking we could not belong
To something so damn beautiful
So damn beautiful

I keep craving, craving, you don't know it, but it's true
Can't get my mouth to say the words they wanna say to you
This is typical of love
Can't wait anymore, I won't wait,
I need to tell you how I feel when I see us together forever

In my dreams, you're with me
We'll be everything I want us to be
And from there-who knows?
Maybe this will be the night that we kiss for the first time..
Or is that just me and my imagination?

Imagination
Imagination
Whoa, whoa, whoa...

In my dreams, you're with me
We'll be everything I want us to be
And from there-who knows?
Maybe this will be the night that we kiss for the first time..
Or is that just me and my imagination?

I keep craving, craving,
You don't know it, but it's true
Can't get my mouth to say the words they wanna say to you"

As he finished the song, he wrapped his arm around me which made everyone go crazy. I was in literal tears at what this man who I was unconditionally in love with could do to me.

After everyone simmered down, he kissed the top of my head. I swear I felt my heart explode as he grabbed me again for a hug. We hugged for awhile until I tried walking back to my seat.

"Alexis, wait...there's something I want to do first before you take your seat again, " Shawn said and pulled me back to him.

"Like what?" I asked and he didn't respond.

"From the first day we met, I knew that you were the one for me. Although I made some mistakes in the past, I know that this is right. I need you in my life, and I don't want to lose you...ever. It's me and you until the end, and I'd like to keep it that way."

I could feel my heart speed up as I watched him closely. I stared into his eyes, and he stared into mine. More tears were spilling out from my eyes as he got down on one knee and opened a small velvet box.

The whole arena started screaming and my chest was heaving up and down so fast. I couldn't fully process what was happening, or what was about to, but I knew what I wanted.

"Alexis Rivera, I promise to love you every moment forever. And would you do me the extraordinary honor of marrying me?"