I Need You.

Alexis.

"You guys feeling alright?" I heard Shawn say after he finished his second to last song.

The crowd started screaming and it made me jump a little and think to myself.

Lord have fucking mercy on my heart.

"So we just played a bunch of new songs off the new album. Now this final song I got a lot of questions about how this came up. I'm about to answer those right now for you guys. You alright with that?" He asked the crowd and of course, they just screamed again.

"Okay so I came up with the theme of this song years ago...maybe four years. Yeah, that was it. So it's about this girl I was absolutely in love with..." he paused for a moment and I knew exactly what he was doing.

He was searching the crowd for me. The whole entire front section, his eyes were skimming through the crowd for me.

My heart ached again at the thought of this song being written about me. I didn't know what it was precisely about, but I knew I didn't want to hear it.

I rose from my seat and started to go with my first plan and that was to avoid him like the plague.

"Alexis? Where are you going?" I heard Shawn say and, in my head, I was saying all of the provocative words I could think of.

I turned around to see him looking directly at me. The whole arena went quiet, as Shawn spoke again.

"Please, I want you to stay," he said and I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned around to see someone handing me a microphone to communicate with him better.

"So is this what you've been doing for the past four years," I said coldly and I could feel everyone's eyes on me.

"Alexis, this was the only way for me to tell you how I really feel," he said and there was a hint of pain in his voice.

"Yeah well in case you didn't get the memo yet, I don't want to hear it, nor will I ever want to," I responded and handed the mic to some random teenager to storm off out of the arena.

I honestly could care less if I hurt him. After everything he caused me.  Though there was this feeling telling me to go back to him, I ignored it.

I had to, I couldn't face the fact of being hurt by him again.  In my heart I know that I want him, but if I were to give into him, it won't be that easy for him.

Trust has to be earned back, and if he really wants me, he'll gain my trust back.  He'll be able to gain my love for him back.  All he has to do is prove that to me.

I walked away from Madison Square Garden, and headed back to my apartment.  It was almost midnight and the streets were empty.  Shawn's show should've ended by now. 

Any minute I knew he would try texting me.  I continued walking and decided to take the short cut to get home.  I went through an alley and as I came closer, I found three guys standing there.

I stopped in my tracks and turned around to go the other way, hoping they didn't see me.

"Hey where do you think you're going gorgeous?" I heard one of them say, and I sped up my pace.

I could hear them start running towards me.  I was almost out of the alley when I was pushed against the wall.

"I said, where do you think you're going princess?" The man huffed.

His eyes were terrifying.  You could tell he was high, in fact, all of them were.

"What do you want with me?" I hissed and all of them started laughing.

"Feisty aren't we? Well good thing we like feisty," said the man who was pinning me against the wall.

"What shall we do with her Brady?" One of them said behind him.

"I say we have our way with her," he huffed and his breath reeked of alcohol.

"Please...don't," I mumbled and they started laughing again.

"Sorry princess," he muttered and started roaming his hands all over my body.

"Please...someone help," I muttered, and he grasped my neck, making me unable to speak.

"Please help!" I choked out and tried pushing him off of me.

"Come on, don't make this any harder than it has to be," the man muttered and I punched him off of me.

"Help!" I screamed, hoping that someone would hear me as the other two men held me back.

"No one is going to come for you sweetheart," he said and came walking towards me until he was violently pushed to the floor.

"Don't you dare touch her," I heard a voice growl, but it was too dark to see who it was.

"Come on man, we're just trying to have some fun," he said but he was pushed to the ground again.

"Lay a hand on her, your friends will have your head in their hands, so I suggest you leave," the voice spat out and I was then let go of.

I heard their footsteps running off to somewhere else, but I heard a set of footsteps coming closer to me.

"Alexis," the voice said and I felt his large hands take me into his chest, assuring me that I was okay.

"Shawn," I mumbled and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Let's take you home," he said and started leading me out of the alley.