Publicity Stunt.

Alexis.

Shawn and I walked hand in hand up to the hotel he was staying in.  I felt this cold feeling rush through my body as we stepped into the elevator.

"Lex, is everything alright?" I heard Shawn question and I turned up to look at him.

"Nothing...I just," I paused as the elevator came to a halt and we exited.

"You just what?" He questioned and I kept my head down.

"I just missed you," I mumbled and I felt his hands wrap around me.

"I missed you too baby," he said while gently kissing the top of my head.

We kept walking until we stopped at two double doors.

"Don't tell me this is a luxury suite," I scoffed as he pulled out the room key.

He quickly inserted the key with a smirk on his face as he pushed open the door.

"It's not...it's the presidential suite," he chuckled and I shook my head.

"Same thing you ass," I huffed and started walking in, but he stopped me in his tracks.

Soon, my feet were being lifted off the floor as he carried me into the room bridal style.

"Shawn! Put me down!" I cried and he just shook his head.

"Just getting some practice in," he said and I gave him a confused look.

"Practice for what?" I questioned and he shook his head.

"You'll see," he said with a wink and I smiled.

"Always a man with surprises up his sleeve," I chuckled as we entered further into the room.

When we walked into the living room I saw Andrew and a girl with her back faced to us.

"Done already? Did you keep everything clean? Did you break a lot of stuff?" Andrew questioned which caused me to glare at him as Shawn just chuckled.

"Andrew...no," I scoffed and he held his hands up in surrender mode.

"Camila?" I heard Shawn say and the girl turned around.

"Hi Shawn!" She said and rose from where she was to greet Shawn with a hug.

"What are you doing here?" He asked while pulling away from their hug.

"Andrew asked me to come since I was in town, and I guess he wanted to talk to us about our new song," she said and he nodded.

"Well um I guess I should introduce you to Alexis...my girlfriend," he said while wrapping his arm around my waist.

"It's so nice to meet you! Every time I'm around Shawn he can't seem to stop talking about you," she laughed and I felt my cheeks turn red.

"Wow I would say I'm flattered but there isn't really anything interesting about me," I blushed and she just giggled.

"Well then I'd like to see that since I know we'll be great friends soon," she said and I nodded.

All of us went towards the couch where Andrew was waiting as we finished our conversation.

"Hm you take up a lot of time don't you Alexis," he said and I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Alright you two...what's this about?" Shawn said while pulling me into his lap.

"Right...well as you know, since you and Camila's new single drops tomorrow, we need the two of you to do something so it brings more attention to the song," he explained and both Camila and Shawn looked at each other.

"What exactly do we have to do?" Camila asked and Andrew cleared his throat.

"You two have to pretend as if you're dating," he said and my heart jumped.

"What? But I'm with Alexis," Shawn stated and he nodded.

"I know that, but Shawn, some things need to stay hidden. You two are the hottest artists out there, and if you want to make this song big, then this has to be done."

"I don't know about this," Camila mumbled and her eyes were directed at me.

"Look, I'm not comfortable with the idea, but Shawn, this is what's best for your career. It'd only be in front of the public, but you'll still have me behind the doors to where know one can see us," I said and I felt Shawn place his hand on the small of my back.

"This won't affect us?" He questioned while brushing his nose against my ear.

"It won't...I promise," I mumbled and he nodded.

"Well then, I guess this is settled," Camila said and I nodded.

"Here's to the new couple I guess," Andrew cheered in an awkward tone and I just nodded.

Right...to the new couple...what can go wrong?