Saturday.

~•Dawn's POV•~

At times I wish I hadn't quit the band. And at times I'm happy with the decision I made. I just wish the decision hadn't left me alone.

~•Paul's POV•~

Saturday's are the best. It might me weird for me to say, but a lot has been happening this week, especially with Dawn. I just can't exactly seem to get her out of my head. So it'll be nice to have today to just hang out with the guys for awhile, until I have to finish the song with her in couple hours, which I guess I was looking forward to as well. To me, it's interesting to see how our mind operations contrasted, how our hearts spoke throughout our songs.

I had tweaked my part of the song she had written so now it's at least the slightest bit customized.

I knocked on Drew's door, my acoustic strapped to my shoulder. He answered quickly, with Gary behind him. Usually he's extremely late, so I was shocked to see him so early.

Gary was our bassist, and he usually sang for the group. He was a tan boy, a senior, and he wore the most ridiculously spiky brunette hair from this century.

Drew on the other hand, he was sleek, suave, and had been through more girlfriends than believable. A questionable talent. Drew was our percussionist, and he did have an impressive niche for staying on time. Shocking!

These two guys, though odd, both had huge hearts and have been my best friends for as long as I can remember, and I was especially excited to see them today as I have been writing a new song. And finally wanted to put it into action.

"So guys, I wrote a song." I smirked.

"Uh oh," Drew laughed.

Gary added in too. "Paul seriously, just give us the music. You write a new song basically every week."

I handed them the papers with meticulous scratch marks on them. Gary looked nervous when he saw the line I wrote for him.

Now, as I sang I really hoped they wouldn't put two and two together.

~•Dawn's POV•~

I finished the counter melody for Paul's and I's project. He's supposed to drop by later to practice. I hope he didn't forget. I'm going to be furious if he did.

~•Paul's POV•~

I don't even like you,
Why did you want to go and make me feel this way?
I don't understand what's happened,
I keep saying things I never say.

I can feel you watching even when you're nowhere to be seen,
I can feel you touching even when you're far away from me.

Tell me where you're hiding your voodoo doll
'Cause I can't control myself,
I don't wanna stay, I wanna run away
But I'm trapped under your spell.

And it hurts in my head and my heart and my chest,
And I'm having trouble catching my breath.

Ooh
Ooh
Won't you please stop loving me to death?

I don't even see my friends no more
'Cause I keep hanging out with you
I don't know how you kept me up all night
Or how I got this tattoo

I can feel you watching even when you're nowhere to be seen
I can feel you touching even when you're far away from me

Tell me where you're hiding your voodoo doll
'Cause I can't control myself,
I don't wanna stay, I wanna run away
But I'm trapped under your spell.

And it hurts in my head and my heart and my chest,
And I'm having trouble catching my breath

Ooh
Ooh
Won't you please stop loving me to death?

Every time I see you,
Suddenly my heart begins to race,
Every time I leave,
I don't know why my heart begins to break

Tell me where you're hiding your voodoo doll
'Cause I can't control myself,
I don't wanna stay, I wanna run away
But I'm trapped under your spell.

And it hurts in my head and my heart and my chest,
And I'm having trouble catching my breath

Ooh
Ooh
Won't you please stop loving me to death?

Drew dropped his drumsticks, laughing. Gary made a final strum and we all clapped. I sighed.

I was extremely thankful for the fact that the boys hadn't pestered me about who the song was for, I looked over to my phone's lock screen.

I quickly realized that I was supposed to meet Dawn thirty minutes ago. I rushed out the door and heard Gary smugly say, "Say hi to Dawnie for me!"

I laughed. "Don't speak of it." And I grabbed a bottle of water on the way out. My throat has been rather dry.

~•Dawn's POV•~

Yup, I think he forgot.