Pool Party

****Char's POV****

It was the day after the launch night and I was having a meal out with my family and Carol and her family. I haven't seen them in a while and we all decided to have a catch up.

I was wearing a black jumpsuit which fitted my body and had a cut out in the chest.

"How are you?" Carol asked

"How are you?" Carol asked. "I saw you the other day and you didn't seem great."

"Things are beginning to get better and I spoke to Megan the other day and she seemed to be quite friendly. Pete and I also get everything out in the open." I said and grabbed his hand.

"That makes everything better as I can speak to her know." Pete said and replied my smile. "So I heard that you and Amber had a little tiff in the corner."

"That girl is just the most arrogant person ever." I ranted. "She was all like 'would Megan really invite you?' So I was like well look at this text and that she just went silent."

"That's my girl." My dad say and gave me a high five. "Or never met this girl but I can tell I wouldn't like her."

"I think you wouldn't."

****3rd Person****

Jordan, Jack and Myles were round at Courtney's getting ready for the pool party and we're getting a wax. Jack was on the bed and they were all talking about the restaurant launch.

"I think you did miss out." Jordan said. "It was so fun and I know it was hard place for you to go."

"Like I just want to do what is right with Chloe and she didn't want to come so I stuck with her." Courtney replied. "Anyway I heard about you and Miss Charlotte Wicks."

"I think everyone heard about it." Jordan said smugly. "I'll admit that I have known Amber longer, but I need to stick up for what I felt was right."

"Amber was very rude." Jack stated. "Like Char just wanted to say bye and she was having none of it. It annoys me because Char is still upset from her relationship and then Amber said that."

"So have you two said what you are?" Myles asked and got a confused face in reply. "Like come on you two obviously like each other. Why else would you have FaceTimed her at like one in the morning."

"I'll admit that I do like her, but she's just got out of a relationship and wants some space. I'm not going o rush her."

"I think it's for the best. Like she should get to know Jack and all your friends first." Courtney said. "She's a nice girl, she'll definitely make the effort if she has any feelings for you."