Official

****Pete's POV****

I was stood with Chloe Simms and James in his deli. I haven't spoken to Char in a couple of days and it's honestly really getting me down. But I don't know what can stop the arguments between her and Megan.

"So how've you been?" James asked me. "The last time I saw you was at that meal the other night."

"I'm ok, just a bit down. I've been to see my mum and she's a hit disappointed in me because she saw how I didn't stand up to Megan."

"I mean it's a hard position you're in. From what I know I don't think Megan and Charlotte will ever be friends so a decision has to be made" Chloe said.

"But I don't want to make that decision, I'm happy with Megan but at the same time I want a relationship with my sister."

"You've got to do something then mate." James said.

****Char's POV*****

I was on a adventure activity thing with Georgia, Chloe Lewis and Lydia. I haven't spoken to any of them yet as I was a ill yesterday and spent the day at my mums. I didn't even speak to Chris at all, which hasn't happened in a while.

I was wearing a black sports bra and a grey jacket, with some sports leggings. We were doing some sports bases activities to complete Lydia's 30 by 30 challenge.

"So do you have any news?" Georgia asked hinting towards the other night

"I may have. So I can't go on any of your singles nights anymore" I announced.

"So he finally asked you out?" Georgia asked.

"Yep, I'm just worried now I mean I haven't told Pete or anyone. And I don't want to turn into one of them boring friends because I'm going on dates every now and again."

"I don't think it will turn out like that, we all really like Chris and I don't think that it will make a rift towards us." Lydia said. "As long as you do spend time with us and aren't glued to your boyfriend like some people."

"I do feel really sorry for Chloe and Courtney as Megan does ape and most of her time with Pete and then has ago at them for hanging around with you. I mean are they meant to spend all the time on their own." I said.

"She definitely needs to look out for her friends more." Chloe said. "So what are you doing after this?"

"Chris is taking me on our first official date together as boyfriend and girlfriend."

"He is honestly so sweet, I mean he even met Lola and she liked him." Georgia said knowing that my dog doesn't like many people.

"Yep he got her sign of approval."

"Right ladies we need to get these abs working and moving." Lydia directed and we moved to the track.

*****