Agreement

****Megan's POV****

I was sat in the garden with my mum, dad and sister.

"So how was the celebration of Beau the other night, I obviously didn't see you yesterday." Mum asked.

"I had a bit of a row with Pete's sister Charlotte. I may have called her a slag when she was near and she heard, which has now caused an argument. And to make matters worse Pete's mum was there which means I'm not in here good books" I said.

"Why can't you just keep out of trouble?" Molly asked. "Why did you actually call her a slag?"

"There was a rumour going round about her which I felt was a bit weird and I obviously didn't know she was around me so I said it in the heat of the moment." I said.

"You really need to tread carefully, I've heard he was a mummy's boy so you need to make it up with them before it's too late." Molly said.

"Thanks, I think I've really needed this talk." I gave them all a hug.

****Char's POV****

I was sat in my garden with Chris, 2 days after Beau's party. I haven't spoken to Pete yet, I think he's purposely ignoring me.

I was wearing some shorts and a crop top as it was really hot today and I wasn't planning on going out till later.

"I think for our relationship to progress any more you need to meet the most important thing in my life

"I think for our relationship to progress any more you need to meet the most important thing in my life." I said to Chris as we sat at the table having some coffee.

I went inside and told Chris to satay there. I found Lola led on my bed, so I picked her up and went downstairs. "Come on baby I've got someone I want you to meet." I went back outside and set her in the floor. "This is my baby"

"Hello gorgeous" He said and gave her a stroke. "What's her name?"

"This is Lola. Lola come and sit on my knee" I said and pat my lap. "So you can't ask me out until she really likes you"

"I'll make her like me." He stood up and grabbed her off my lap, "Let's go and play"

I watched as he threw her ball around and she looked at him like he was crazy. "She's not really an exercise gal, she prefers a cuddle on your lap."

"Come on then Lola" He said and went and sat down again. She sat on his lap and curled up. "See she already likes me."

"Good Babe" I said and leaned over and gave him a kiss. "So are you gonna to that lads night out tonight?"

"I don't know, are you going to that single ladies night?" He asked.

"Well even though I'm technically a single lady I like you so I'm not going to go."

"Well seen as how we're both free I think you need to pass your test." He said. "Come over to mine tonight and have dinner with me, Jon and my mum."

"If I pass this test will you ask me out?"

"I will"

"Then fine" I said and lifted Lola out of his lap and took her place. "Do you think your mum will like me?"

"She'll love you babe, as Lin as you act like yourself."

"Do I dress casual or smart?" I asked. "What does your mum like? Does she want me to bring anything?"

"Just come in some jeans and a nice top. She doesn't want you to bring anything, but if you really want to just buy her some chocolates." He answered all my questions.

"Right."

"Well I've got to get off" He said. "I'll see you later."

"Bye" I gave him a kiss and he walked out.

****Chris' POV****

I just arrived back home after being at Char's house for a couple of hours.

"Mum" I shouted and found her with Jon in the back garden.

"Where've you been?" She asked and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"I was at Char's. I met her dog and we came up with an agreement"

"What is this agreement?" Jon said.

"That she's going to come round for dinner tonight and if you like her I will ask her out." I told them. I chose mum as she is so protective over me and it will see if she fits into out tight family unit.

"Do you think I'll like her?" Mum asked.

"She honestly one of the best girls I've ever met. She's really relaxed and laid back, her family is literally her life, so she fits in well with out tight family." I explained.

"We'll see tonight"

****Author's Note****

Her house is attached above.

I hope you like this chapter.

Vote and comment any suggestions.

Xx