Party

****Char's POV****

I was heading to the party that is being held at the pool club in the centre of Mallorca. We were all heading there as tomorrow evening we are heading back to Essex.

I was heading to the party with Georgia as we went round to the boy's villa to get ready. They invited us so we just hung around their pool for a while and then got ready. I was wearing a pink bikini with a long pink kimono.

You could hear the music halfway down the street

You could hear the music halfway down the street. I had my arms linked with Chris as I had towering heels on which made me keep losing my balance.

"You're actually really fun" He said. "When the girls spoke about you they made you seem really boring and lifeless."

I stopped and looked at him. "Wait who said that?"

Tommy and Georgia stopped ahead of us and looked back.

"Who said that?" I repeated.

"What's going on?" Georgia said coming back to us.

"Chris just said that some girls had been speaking about me and making me seem boring and lifeless" I said. "Who said that?"

"It was Megan, Courtney and Chloe." He said. "They were talking about you at a party and I overheard them. Don't worry babe"

He wrapped his arms around me and we carried on walking, but I couldn't get them comments out of my head. I made my way into the club and found Chloe and Lydia with some sun beds at the side of the pool.

"Hey girls" I said and sat down on one of the empty ones. "How are you doing? I heard you met Arg today, how was that?"

"It was absolutely awful, I was just trying to get my point across that he wears one of the most selfish people I have ever met." She said. "But I was kind of glad it went that well as I don't want to fall for his again."

"That's good" I said and gave her a quick hug. "Have you heard from Jake?"

"Yeah I spoke to him today. He says that he's getting better, his mums been really looking after him now that he's back. But it's just weird when my feelings start to creep back into it." She said. "I feel now that he's the only man for me."

"It'll get better"

I then found Pete with Jon and Chris on the other side of the party so I went around and said hello, trying to avoid Megan as I was gonna kick off.

"Hey Pete" I said and gave him a hug.

"Hey Char"

"Good afternoon" Jon said. "We were just talking about you"

"Something good I hope" I said and gave him a hug. "Hey Chris."

"Hey" He said and gave him a hug. "You look lovely."

"You looks dashing yourself" I said. "But I need to vent my anger to you lot"

"What's going on?" Pete said. "Had somebody said something to you?"

"Yeah, your girlfriend. She's been speaking about me to her friends, saying that I'm boring and lifeless. She had no right to speak about me like that, she doesn't know me."

"I'll speak to her alright babe" Pete said. "Who told you that?"

"Chris. He told me that he over heard them."

"I honestly did, we were in a club back in Essex and they were talking about her. I just happened to be behind them, they were being pathetic no offence" Chris backed me up. "They said that she was really boring and they didn't know why she was invited as she's lifeless"

"We'll sort it out." Pete said and walked away with Jon

"Don't worry babe" Chris said and gave me another hug. "Everyone who cares about you knows that's not true."

****Pete's POV****

We went over to Megan and her friends who were talking at the bar.

"Can I walk to you all?" I said.

"Sure" Megan said and went to give me a kiss, when I rejected her she looked confused. "What's wrong?"

"You lot" I exclaimed. "Lets say I would keep out of Char's way for the rest of the holiday."

"She's pretty angry at you lot" Jon backed me up.

"About what?" Chloe said.

"Chris overheard you lot talking about her. You all called her boring and lifeless when that's the opposite of what she is. Don't judge her before you get to know her" I said.

"Why is Chris stirring things about something I never said?" Megan snarled.

"Hey that's my brother you're talking about." Jon said. "He wouldn't purposely say something to Char to upset her. They look pretty cosy so I think he's trying to lol out for her."

"Look this goes for all of you. Stop chatting nonsense about my sister." I said and then walked away.

****Char's POV****

"The girls are giving me evils" I told Chris as we shared a sun lounger as the night drew upon us.

"Stop worrying about them" Chris said.

"You've really helped me this past week, thank you."

"Anything for you" He said and then leaned in. Our lips touched for less than a second but the fireworks went off. We both looked at each other and then smiled. "That was great"

"I agree"

****Author's Note****

I hope you like this chapter.

Vote and comment any suggestions.

Xx