Double Date

****Char's POV****

It's been a couple of days since the party and Chris and I have spent some time away from the drama. We just had some fun together and took each other on little activities and dates. Today we're meeting up with Alex Bowen and Isabelle, who won Love Island this summer. I used to go to school with Izzy, so I've known her like all my life. (This relates to my other book)

I was round at Chris' getting ready for the date, which was being held at a local nature trail. I had a face mask on and was sharing a glass of wine with his mum, whilst he had a chat with his brother.

"Are you looking forward to tonight?" She asked.

"Yeah it will be good to catch up with them. Since I've started filming I can't really catch up with my friends as much so I need to try as much as possible. I think they'll like Chris as well, she'll be the first of my old friends which has met Chris." I said.

"The date sounds so nice as well. It's different from the cliche bowling date that everyone else does."

"Yeah well I want to kind of make this date more private, which would mean doing it in a secluded area. As much as I love the fans and viewers, I just wasn't some time away with Chris and a good friend of mine."

"You sound so much like Chris, you really are made for each other."

"I'd like to think so." I said and then Chris came in and cuddled up next to me on the sofa.

"What would you like to think?" He asked.

"That you and I are made for each other. Your mum was just saying how we think the same things about the public." I said.

"Well we are made for each other." He said. "Anyway babe you better start getting ready. I know how long you Tia to get ready."

"Cheeky."

****

I was ready and had changed into a grey Nike jumper, with some sports leggings. I couldn't exactly wear a fancy dress to go trekking in the countryside. I put my hair in a messy bun and kept my make up to a minimum.

"How do you do it?" Chris said as we walked to where we were meeting Izzy and Alex

"Do what?"

"Look so beautiful with barely any make up on, and a causal outfit like that."

"Shut up" I said, as I started blushing

"What can't I compliment my girl" He laughed. "So have you started packing yet?"

"No, I'm a last minute one" I said. He was referring to the holiday to Dubai he booked for next week.

"We'll get all those bikinis out because that's all we'll be in for a week." He grinned. "I can already picture it."

"Shut up."

I then spotted Izzy and Alex making out in the middle of the entrance to the trail. We made our way over and they still hadn't noticed us to stop their PDA.

"Look at the dirty dogs." I said and interrupted them both.

"Sorry" She said and then realised that we hadn't really welcomed each other. She pulled me into a hug. "I've missed you, we haven't spoken to each other in so long."

"Yeah well we've both been dragged into the TV screen. Anyway aren't you going to introduce me." I said.

"Oh yeah. Char this is my boyfriend Alex. Alex this is one of my oldest fiends Char." She said and we shook hands. "Now go on."

"Chris this is a good friend of mine Izzy. Izzy this is my guy Chris."

"Hi" Chris said. "Should we make our way in."

The trek was so much fun. There were obstacles scattered around the woods which we were required to do. We completed the track in around an hour and settled for a picnic at a wooden cabin which sold food and drinks.

"So what was the villa like?" I asked. "Is it as free as it seems to be?"

"No you're definitely told to be in one place or another but we tried to be real. We knew that we had feelings for each other and we're going to show them." Alex said.

"That's so sweet" I said.

"But we're nothing compared to you two. We've been watching and you seem absolutely smitten."

"We are." I said as Chris wrapped his arms around me. "I can't imagine myself with anyone else."

"Yeah we've had our blips, but we've come through the other side." Chris said. "So what's next for you two?"

"Well we live close together already, so we don't feel the need to move in with each other. We know that we have to give each other space and not another each other." Izzy said.

"That's key." I said. "We both know that we don't have to spend every minute of the day with each other, we spend time with friends as well."

"I can see us both working for a long time." Alex said as we watched the sunset through the trees.

****Author's Note****

I hope you like this chapter.

Vote and comment any suggestions.

Xx