Marbs

****Char's POV****

It is that time again, we've all come out to Marbs to have a good time. Chris and I went on our holiday to Dubai and had the best time on our own without any drama. These past couple of weeks have been going really well and we've just been having the best time with each other. We've even talked about our future together. I've kind of separated unintentionally from the other girls. Megan and I have grown pretty close though.

Today all of us we're going to a party which was the first time I would really see some of them. I'm sharing a villa with Chris and Jon so I don't really see any of them. I'm wearing a black see through dress.

"You look smoking" Megan said as We sat with Pete and Megan

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"You look smoking" Megan said as We sat with Pete and Megan.

"Thanks." I said.

"I'm not its biggest fan" Chris said. "These are mine only."

"They're only yours." I said and gave him a kiss.

"You two seem so much closer since we last all went out together."

"Yeah, we're in a better place right now." I said. "We're solid, I'm his guy and he's mine."

"You're so cute." Megan gushed. "How are you finding Marbs?"

"This is just the best place for a party and I just feel so much more relaxed over here."

"But I heard you had an argument with Chloe Lewis?" Pete said.

"Yeah she's just still adamant that you slept with Jake and I finally just snapped. I mean I've got over it and she needs to as well." I said. "She just started on me the other night at the dinner and I just snapped. She was saying about how much of a slag I am and how Chris is just waiting to get rid of me. Chris had to drag me out of the situation. I just can't believe she would say all that stuff about me, when she used to be my friend."

"Don't get upset about it." Pete said noticing my fragile state. "Don't give her that rise, you know what's true and she obviously doesn't."

"Well thank you for sticking up for us." Megan said. "Now we need to get this party started."

I went onto the dance floor and danced with Megan and we were joined by Chloe Sims. I could see that Chloe and all her girls were scowling at me, but I wouldn't let them ruin my night. Al lot has happened in the past month and I just feel like all the tables have turned. There is this new girl out here though called Amber and she just seems to be really obsessed and staring at Chris and I all the time.

I carried on without a thought and ignored them.

*****
It was the next day and I was just chilling around our pool wit Chris and Jon.

"So how was your night?" I asked.

"It was good" Jon said. "Bobby has invited us to a gay club and I think it's going to be buzzing."

The Only Way Is Essex 2016/17जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें