Fortune Teller

****Char's POV****

It was a week later and I was round at Tom's mums house for some lunch and a pamper session with the twins. I don't spend as much time at this house as I would like to, but I do make an effort to catch up with them.

I was wearing a beige lace up top with some ripped skinny jeans, with a leather jacket and my white trainers.

"So how are you and Tom?" Danielle asked

"So how are you and Tom?" Danielle asked. "I feel as though he spends so much time with you."

"We do spend a lot of time together." I admitted which made them laugh. "I can't imagine my life without him and you lot now."

"You're like a proper member of the family." His mum, Lisa, said. We all had face masks on and were outside in the garden. "Which is why you should come away with us all this summer. Dani is bringing her boyfriend and Lauren should be with someone then. We're all going to get away and relax."

"I would love to." I said and gave her a hug. "So come on then girls tell me all about it."

****

I finished my catch up with them and decided to go and get a coffee on the way to the shop. I made my way inside and spotted Tommy and Jon with Jamie.

"Hello boys." I said and went up to their table. "I thought all you guys hanged out at the gym, not in little cafes."

"Shut up." Tommy said and moved up on his chair. "Come and sit down."

"So how was your break then?" I asked Jamie.

"It was good, but I can't believe what I have come back to. I know that Amber can be different and I can't believe she has changed so dramatically." He said. "Like I've known you from when we were young and she was always happy with girls that I've been fiends with. I feel like if we were still together I would be apologising for her."

"You don't have to do anything." I said. "I mean it isn't your fault she acts like that. I know how you are."

"So I heard you had an argument the other night?" Jon asked me. "What went on then?"

"I was just at the bar and the two girls came over asking why I disrespected Megan. I was like you don't know anything and before I knew it, they called me a dog and I had to get Tom away from the situation." I said. "I just don't want to be associated with them girls anymore."

"It's a shame they live here."

****
Later that day after I had my shift at the shop I went over to Chloe's house to have a catch up with Pete and Madison.

"So I had a little chat with a small wannabe gangster in the salon today." Chloe told us as we sat in the garden. Madison was next to me, as I plaited her hair. "I'll give you a little clue, he's even smaller than you."

"Is it Gatsby?" Pete replied in a sarcastic tone.

"He literally came into the salon and decided that I had made up all this stuff about him and was being very possessive. Like the most time we were together was 2 months and I just consider that to be a little fling."

"Yeah, two months is not that long unless you make it serious." I said. "It's probably more of a shame because he has made such a big deal out of it and spoiled that chance of a friendship with you."

"Yeah like we could have easily forgot about it and made up." Chloe said. "I'm gonna need your help though if he starts getting at me again."

"He hasn't seen the wrath of the Sims-Wicks tribe." Pete said which made us all laugh. "What do you think Maddy, should we go and get the bad boy?"

"Get him." She shouted.

****

That night we went to the fortune teller event which was held by Gemma. I was wearing a blue dress with a lace neckline.

It was my turn at the fortune teller and I sat down on one side off the crystal ball

It was my turn at the fortune teller and I sat down on one side off the crystal ball. "So I can see good things in your immediate future. Family is a big things for you and you will become even closer to them, this will become even more apparent with your boyfriend. However you will have an even which could break you this year, but you will get through that."

"Thank you." I said and walked away to Georgia and Kate.

"Did you have a reading?" Kate asked.

"Yeah it was good he said that I would become closer to my family which is an upside. But he did say that an event would shake us, though we would get through it." I said. "Hopefully he's correct and we can get through the future and be together."

"Do you feel like he is your future?"

"Definitely, I see us moving into a family house and having little children together running around. I want to grow old with him and be happy forever." I said. "But Chloe Lewis is coming over so maybe we should stop this conversation?"

"Hello" She said and turned to Kate. "I've heard that you wanted to speak to me"

"Yeah I just want to finally put these rumours to bed and see what is going on. I mean you are acting two different ways around Dan and I, you need to be truthful and honest."

"I dot want to explain it again." Chloe said. "So honestly if you don't want to be my friend then fine but I'm not defending myself again."

"Fine." Kate said and watched Chloe walk away. "Well that's another snake out of my life"

****Author's Note****

I hope you like this chapter.

I need some ideas for this event which could break them!!!

Vote and comment any suggestions.

Xx