Easter

*****Char's POV*****

It was Easter that weekend and I decided to go to the farm with my family, Billie and her children. We went to see the animals before we sat down for our picnic in the field.

I was wearing a black blouse, which was not buttoned up, with my denim shorts. I then accessorised it with my gold jewellery and some black Chanel sunglasses.

"So how are you feeling?" Mum asked

"So how are you feeling?" Mum asked. "I haven't seen you in a while. How is Pete?"

"I'm actually quite angry with Megan." I told them. "Pete met up Wyeth her the other day and she was so disrespectful. Chloe and I both agree that she has just set him back again and he can't be himself."

"I just want him to be happy and he obviously can't be happy with her."

"How are things going with Tom?" She asked.

"Things are going good but I don't know what's going on anymore." I said. "I just feel like he spends so much time at work and then there's nothing to talk about."

"I actually heard that Jordan likes you. You know the boy who hangs around with Megan and Amber." Billie said as she passed me Arthur.

"That would be so awkward." I told them. "Can you imagine having Megan and Amber whispering in your boyfriend's ear when you aren't around?"

****3rd Person****

Across town Pete, Dan and Diags were in a barber shop having a shave and a hair cut. They were all sat around and talking about Lockie and Yasmine.

"James is so whipped isn't he?" Diags asked Pete and Dan. "I mean can you believe that he now has a curfew and is moving in with her."

"She just isn't what I imagined him going for." Pete replied.

"Something is telling me that she could cause him a lot of trouble." Dan said. "I don't know how long James can cope with these strict rules and try to please her all the time."

"How do you feel about it?" Diags asked Pete.

"I'd obviously prefer him not to go for her but I can't exactly break them up. It's just awkward when I hang around with both him and Char because I'm always going to take her side over Yas."

"Are they still not friends?"

"No and things are only getting worse because of that argument I had with Megan the other day. I have a feeling that a massive divide is going to occur and James could be stuck in the middle of it."