Dad

****Char's POV****

I was spending the morning at my parent's house as they heard about the other night and wanted to see how I was doing. We were sat in the garden and watched Lola as she ran around the garden. Dad joined us and he was less than impressed when he heard about what happened.

"So he just admitted to it right then?" He asked. "Just out of the blue?"

"Yeah he admitted to sleeping with that Amber girl and know I'm just confused about who knows. I know that most of them girls will know about what happened and I feel betrayed." I said. "I mean they were meant to be my friends at one point and I thought they still had some loyalty towards me."

"I think this just shows who you're really friends are." Dad said. "I think this just shows how good most of your new friends were. I mean Megan and Danni were the ones who knew, but only because they had forces it out of Chris."

"Yeah Megan had been a really good friend. I just hope what Pete has done doesn't change that."

"Well we'll have to see." Dad said. "Come on Lola how about I take you on a walk to leave these two chatting."

****Chris' POV****

I was out with Jon and the boys as we raced our controller cars. I still felt shit about the other night but I had to move on somehow. It was all going well until Arg pointed something out.

"Isn't that Char's dog?" He said. I turned around and found Lola with Char's dad.

"That's her dad as well" I said. "I feel like I should go over and speak to him."

"Good luck" Jon shouted.

"Hey Lola." I said and petted her for a while. "Hi"

"Chris" He acknowledged me. "How are you?"

"Not the best. How are you?"

"Still a bit caught up in the hurt you've caused my girl. I thought you were better than that. She's going through a really hard time right now and it's in this moment that you choose to reveal that you slept with someone else." He ended up shooting. "I can't believe I thought you were right for Char."

"I know and I'm so sorry but I think it's right for both of us if we have everything out in the open. I needed to tell her and I'm sorry it came at the wrong time but I couldn't keep it secret anymore."

"Maybe you shouldn't have done it at all then." He said and then walked away. "Come on Lola."

"How did it go?" Diags asked.

"Not the greatest he just said that I never should have done it. He's right and now I just need to show everyone that I regret doing it, but I told her for the right reasons"

"Easier said then done mate." He said. "I just can't wait till we see you and Pete though. There really will be fireworks."

****

I was out with Megan, Dannii and Chloe in a local pub just having a girl drink together.

I was wearing an off the shoulder black too with a black ringlet around my neck. Along with my high waisted jeans.

"So how are you feeling now?" Megan asked

"I just think I need to get over it and move on. I mean Amber and Chris are going to go to events together and I don't want to be the evil ex in the corner." I said. "I do need to find a new man though, I mean that is vital."

"Have you been spelling to anyone?" Chloe asked.

"I actually have, I know it may seem only a short period of time since I have seen Chris but he just text to make sure I was okay and he's really sweet."

"Do we know him?"

"You probably do, but I don't want to tell you yet. You'll find out soon though, just when everything is sorted and I've spoken with them all."

"I'm intrigued now." They all laughed. "Anyway let's get onto you Danielle, what's up with you at the moment?"

"I feel like the boring one." She said. "I mean the most I've got going on in my life right now is that I've just made up with Debbie."

"What an old granny." Chloe joked. "You'll be knitting next."

"Shut up." Dannii sulked. "I'd be a good looking granny anyway."

****

I was at a make up tips night at Chloe's boutique. It was a bit awkward because Amber was there, but she's friends with Georgia so I expected that.

I was wearing a green playsuit with cutouts at the top to show some cleavage.

I was sat with Megan as Chloe sis my make up, when Amber walked over to us

"Can I please have a word?" She asked Danni and Chloe.

"Sure." They said and made their way out.

"I feel like we need to clear the air with the whole Chris thing." She said.

"From my point of view I just feel very sick at the thought of you two doing anything. I mean one day you're feeling me how we shouldn't be together and then the week after I found out you two slept together, tell me that doesn't sound suspicious?"

"You're making it sound like we targeted you. We didn't I just wanted him and he wanted me."

"Well if he really wanted you, why were you just his bit on the side? He dropped you and came running back to me."

"Is that why he's about to get in a relationship with me?" She shouted.

"He doesn't want to get in a relationship love. If that's what you're expecting than you will be disappointed."

"Bitch" She said and walked away.

"You can say that all you like hunny but I'll always be the best he's ever had."

****Author's Note****

I hope you like this chapter.

Vote and comment any suggestions.

Predictions as to who the new man is.

Xx