Circus

****Char's POV****

Today was Bobby's birthday party and he was having a circus themed party, which everyone was going all out for. But before that I was going out with Megan for the day, she told me that I needed to show up at Pete's house at 10. I haven't spoken to Chris since last night, I've left him voicemails and texts but he hasn't replied.

I got dressed into a black floral crop top and shorts. She told me that I should wear something that I could be comfortable and relaxed in.

I arrived and I gave her a hug before we got into her car

"So Pete told me that you and Chris are having a few problems so I thought we could take our minds of it with a little bit of retail therapy. Pete gave me kid credit card and said we could spend what ever we want."

"That sound like the best offer I have heard for a long time." I said and she drove towards the town centre.

*****

We arrived and immediately went into the shops, trying on hundreds of items. I bought a lot, but I bought most of it with my own money. I bought a few things using Pete, but it was only because she forced me to and guilt tripped me into it.

We then went into a local restaurant and ordered some food and sat talking while we ate.

"So what's the update with you and Chris?" She asked.

"I spoke to him at the pool party and he just completely stormed out on me after I told him the truth. I will admit that I had doubts, but I overcame them and told him that. I just feel like he's feeling the doubts that I had."

"I think that he needs to man up and just take the doubt. I heard that Pete is going round to his today so hopefully that will sort this out."

"I hope so, even though he may not believe it I am so happy with him and I can't imagine my life without him right now."

****Chris' POV****

I was at my mums house when I heard a knock on the door, I wasn't expecting anyone so it was a bit of a shock. I opened up the door to find Pete on the outside, and he didn't look very happy.

"You alright mate?" I asked.

"No actually, I'm quite annoyed at you if I'm honest."

"Why?" I asked even though I had a sneak suspicion as to why he was here and why he was angry.

"You know that you really upset Charlotte last night. She understands she made a mistake by doubting this, but you didn't have to chuck that back in her face."

"I know and it may seem stupid but I was just caught up in the moment and I wanted to have fun at that party, not be talking with her" I said and I could almost see the amusement in his face.

"I also find it cowardly how you've not answered any of her texts for the last night."

"I want to make this up with her, but not over text so I didn't know what to say to her."

"Speak to her tonight." He said and then stormed out. I need to do some thing tonight, something big.

****Char's POV****

I was at Bobby's birthday party and j had dressed up as a ringmaster, which fit the circus theme. I arrived with the girls as we had got ready together.

"Lydia we are twinning" I said to her as we stood talking

"I know, great minds think alike. Have you spoken to Chris?"

"No I haven't seen him yet so I haven't had a chance to talk to him."

I was stood at the bar alone when Chris came up next to me. We kind of took a glance at each other but looked away, you could cut the tension with a knife.

"Look I don't want it to be like this between us" I said and moved closer to him. "I've said sorry and that's all I could do. And to be honest with you I fell really bad right now, so however betrayed you feel I can say I feel that pain as well."

"I don't want us to end." He said. "Your brother came round this afternoon and told me some home truths, he persuaded me to do something and I think I know what. I've booked us a holiday to Dubai in a couple of weeks time, if love it if you'd come with me."

"I'd be honoured." I said and wrapped my arms around him. "Can I just say I am really falling for you."

"I'm falling for you too" I said and leaned in, meeting his lips for a kiss. "But I'm not saying those words just yet."

****Author's Note****

I hope you like this chapter.

Vote and comment any suggestions.

Xx