Yasmine

****Char's POV****

The next morning I went to the gym, to blow off a bit of steam and take my mind of Megan. I got a text from Pete the next morning and he didn't seem to like our argument, but I told him I'm not the one who started it all.

I was in some grey leggings and a black tank top.

I was on the treadmill when I noticed Chris and Myles were on the next equipment

I was on the treadmill when I noticed Chris and Myles were on the next equipment. Chris couldn't take his eyes off me, but every time I looked he wouldn't make eye contact with me.

"Hello" I said and made my way over. "What are you two doing?"

"Trying to keep my body in shape." Chris said. "What you doing, I never see you in here?"

"Trying to blow some steam off the arguments that I had. I presume oh heard what happened."

"I'm so jealous that I missed it." Myles said. "I was with Courtney on our date. What's with you and her group then? I've never seen you hang around with them?"

"We fell out last year over some comments she made. The rift had just never been healed, which doesn't help when I've now fell out with Megan." I explained. "It's like I've fell out with both sides of the rift."

****Pete's POV****

I went round to Chloe's the morning after the big bust up and we soon got onto the topic of the girls.

"I just don't know what to do. Like I've said Megan and I can go to couple's counselling and now I feel really embarrassed." I said. "I feel like she doesn't even put in the effort to like my family."

"How does your mum take that?" She asked.

"It's hard because she will always favour Charlotte when it comes to them two, and because she is so stubborn I don't know if she will look past that." I said.

"How does that effect you as a person?"

"It's hard because I want them both to get along like they used to. If I mention one to the other they have a pop at the other one. I feel like Megan is constraining my emotions a little bit."

"Is this really worth it?" She asked. "I know that you and Megan love each other, but is it enough. If this is causing such a problem then way up the pros and cons. At the end of the day it is your decision and no one can help you with that."

*****

I was out with Tom later that day. As we took Nelly on a walk around the town. Billie had gone into labour that morning and she asked me to look after her.

I was wearing a khaki shirt with some black jeans. I then put on my superstars, which matched the ones Nelly was wearing.

"Shall we go and get a drink?" I asked her as we made our way into a small cafe

"Shall we go and get a drink?" I asked her as we made our way into a small cafe. "Go and sit with Tom whilst I get the drinks."

"We'll go and sit in the corner." Tom whispered and gave me a kiss before walking off.

"Can I get a pot of tea and a kid's berry smoothie?" I asked the server and she took my order. I turned around to find Pete and Megan in the corner with James and his date.

I collected the drinks and made my way to Tom and Nelly. We all drank our drinks before we made our way out, which unfortunately meant we had to pass their group.

"Uncle Pete." I heard Nelly shout as she ran over to their table. Pete go down and greeted her with a hug.

"Hello." He said and lifted her up. "Are you having a good day with Char and Tom?"

"Yeah we went to the park."

"Can I have a word with Char is that alright?" He said to everyone and excused us to a small table. "How are you since last night?"

"I'm still annoyed obviously, but I don't want you to think it is because of you." I said. "Megan and I are never going to be simple and have a normal relationship. We both accept that and need to keep away from each other."

"I love you and don't let my actions make you think that is wrong." He said and kissed my forehead. "Tom seems to be quite happy today?"

"Yeah he likes hanging around with Nelly and Paul." I said. "He's such a child he likes going on the slide and swings."

"Sounds perfect for you then."

*****

After dropping Nelly off with Billie's mum we made our way to the St Patrick's event which Georgia and Tommy were hosting. I just changed my black Jeans for a high waisted black skirt and went. Tom was coming with me as I needed some moral support.

"This is a great party you have put on." I told Georgia as we stood at the bar. "I feel like this is all your doing though."

"Yeah I couldn't trust Tommy with anything." She said. "I let him blow up the balloons, but that is all. Go and have fun, this day is for the Irish who of course are the biggest partiers"

We both separated and I went to go and find some of the girls but I before I got there I went to the toilet. I came out the cubicle and found Yasmine at the counter.

"Found someone else to rub our disease on have you?" She asked as I minded my own business. "I wouldn't like to sleep with you. The amount of germs you carry."

"Are you still going on about that?" I asked. "I didn't give your boyfriend anything and you just can't gave up to the facts. Yes I did sleep with him, but I'm all clean."

"I wonder how your boyfriend would react to this news?" She said with a smirk on her face.

"You wouldn't dare."

"Oh babe I would."

****Author's Note****

I hope you like this chapter.

Vote and comment any suggestions.

Xx