MATE: LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT Chap. 1

There is a picture of Kara to the right.

By: JAP  

Chapter One

"Kara, come down here please," my mom yelled from the front of our new house in Houston, Texas. We had moved here from New York, New York. My dad had decided to return to the pack he grew up in after being away for over 20 years. I don't know the whole story, but I know that my grandpa Nathan and the pack's Alpha had a falling out of some kind. My dad was 15 at the time, and he had no choice but to go with his parents. I know that he has always wanted to come back, but didn't out of loyalty to Gramps. Well grandpa Nathan died 9 months ago, and dad immediately got in contact with his old Alpha. Apparently his old Alpha had stepped down, but his son had become Alpha. My parents started making plans to move the family to Houston. So here we are.

"Coming Mom," I yelled back while running down the stairs. I had been in my new room exploring. It was huge. Don't get me wrong I had a nice size room in our place in New York, but this room has double the space. I guess the saying "everything is bigger in Texas" is correct. We moved from a six bedroom, 5 bathroom brownstone in New York, to a 9 bedroom, 10 bathroom mansion in Houston. You are probably wondering why we need so much space. Well there are 10 of us. My mom (Jade), dad (Thomas), myself, my twin brother (Kar), the 13 year old triplets (Jada, Jordan, and Jaren), and the surprise triplets (Dion, Zion, and Rion), they are 2, hence the name surprise. Kar and I are 17. I am sure you have figured out that we are werewolves, which explains the multiple births.

When I made it outside I noticed that there were several people, mostly guys, that had shown up since I had gone into the house about 20 minutes earlier. They were helping move furniture and boxes from the three uhauls we had rented for the move, into the house. Yeah I know that seems like a lot but we had to bring a lot to fill this huge house.

"Honey, there you are," my mom said and kissed my cheek as I stopped at her left. "These are a few members of the pack Kara. They are helping with the move. Michael here," she said motioning to a guy standing on her other side, "will help you with the furniture and boxes for your room." Before she mentioned him I hadn't noticed him standing there. He was by far the sexiest boy, no scratch that man, I had ever seen. He had hazel eyes, close cropped black hair, he was about 6'6, with a body I can't even put into words. Imagine Morris Chestnut and Shemar Moore mixed together standing in front of you. He smiled at me, and I nearly fainted. This guy could not be real. His smile made him even sexier if that is possible. At this point I realized that I was starring, so I turned away from Mr. Sexy and looked at my mom. Apparently she had been saying something to me, but I didn't catch it because I was too busy drooling. I cleared my throat, "Mom I didn't catch what you just said." She gave me a knowing smile, "Honey this is Michael, Alpha's oldest son, Michael this is Kara, our oldest girl." I reached out to shack his hand, but instead of shacking my hand he.......................

So what do you think Michael will do? What do you think he thinks of Kara?

This is my first story on Wattpad. Please vote and comments.