Chapter 70

The Bunker

Medical Laboratory 5 minutes or so ago

The golden glow emanated from just inside the examination room as Glamur appeared holding onto the comatose Testosteraur.

"Lee, Candy, I need your help here.", She said as she looked over at her two friends who were preparing the medical facility, "Overgzgv!"

Testosteraur floated up off of the floor and between the three of them they got him onto the exam table. Once he was settled Lee said, "Man, I'm glad you stayed long enough to get him onto the table or we'd be preparing him on the floor for you uncle to examine."

"Ford's on his way?", Glamur asked as she prepared to head back to the field.

"Yeah, I'm only certified for basic first aid.", Lee replied, "The man has studied their physiology and he knows what to do."

"And I am only here to help with the mechanical apparatuses as needed," Candy added as she looked over at the manotaur.

"Well I need to get back to the battle," Glamur said as she pushed down the sides of her dress, "Tzgv Lu Gizevo!"

And with a golden glow she disappeared.

Battlefield present

The pair of pink cat heads flew towards The Keeper or Morrighan as Glamur now knew her. Just as they were about to hit her she was covered in shadows and pulled clear. The kitty heads exploded against the bars of the cage holding Rassvet.

"Glamur! What happened?", Will O' asked as she floated over to her friend.

"What in the world is wrong with you? We're here fighting the same villains that you are," Yami asked as he ran towards Glamur.

"She's the one who killed Lotte. She killed my mentor," Glamur said as she turned towards the oncoming Yami.

"What are you talking about?", Yami said as he stopped in front of Glamur.

"Back off, she's trying to tell us.", Will O' said as she pushed Yami back a couple steps.

Glamur attempted to push her way past Yami to get to Morrighan, but he refused to budge. "Get out of my way!"

"Not until you tell me what you're talking about?", he said as he continued to keep himself between his mentor and Glamur.

"My mentor was killed in her own home by that witch," Glamur yelled as she pointed an accusing finger at Morrighan, "Murdered by a lady she once called her sister."

"Is this true?", Yami asked Morrighan as he looked over his shoulder.

"I was wrong, I thought she was trying to prevent me from being able to help someone I've spent my whole mystical career preparing for.", Morrighan said as she walked towards Glamur. "As you said she was once a good friend, but she saw something about me I couldn't see myself. She saw my fervent attempts to gain knowledge was leading me down a dark path."

She continued to slowly walk closer towards Glamur despite the fact that both Yami and Will O' stayed between the two magic users. They were quickly joined by Flux and Vaccine.

"I really don't want or need to hear your life story," Glamur said as she continued to struggle against her friends in an attempt to get at Morrighan.

"But I believe you do for it involves your beloved great uncles," Morrighan said as she paused mere feet away from the gathered heroes.

Meanwhile