Chapter 25

Gravity Falls

Labyrinth

"You are no man. So why do you attempt to appear so, Destructor?", Testosteraur asked as he paced closer to Dipper & Wendy.

"He knows more about being a man than you would ever know," Wendy retorted, "he knows about compassion, caring, helping others, defending those he cares for, and doing what is right. He also one of the toughest men I know."

"You are still letting your woman speak for you?", Testosteraur asked mockingly.

"Oh, I'm not letting her do anything, she is free to do what ever she wants. And though I love her, I don't own her!", Dipper said as he got into a defensive stance. "And I no longer go by Destructor, it's Shifter now!"

"Shifter, huh?", Wendy asked with a smile.

"It works, Will O'", Dipper smirked.

"Enough of this sentimental malarkey," Testosteraur bellowed, "we are here to fight!"

Testosteraur lowered his head and began running straight at them.

Wendy attempted to phase through the walls but found she was unable to for some reason. Sensing the manotaur was closing in she ghosted away to behind him. Dipper on the other hand stayed right in his path, shifting his musculature to make himself stronger and more able to withstand the rushing onslaught. As Testosteraur got closer Dipper grabbed a hold of his horns and attempted to halt his progress. When he realized he was only slowing him down and not stopping him, Dipper raised himself off of the ground using Testosteraur's horns as a balance bar. He flipped up onto Testosteraur's neck and wrapped his left are completely around his neck, the other he shifted into a flexable flat surface and attempted to smother him out. Unfortunately Testosteraur hit the wall before the plan could take effect, knocking Dipper off of his back.

As Testosteraur stood he picked up Dipper by the head and as he turned he was met by a flaming boot to his face. "Let him go, you walking hamburger!"

The next thing she did was to swing her ax down towards his head, only for him to block with the gauntlet on his free hand. She countered this with an upswing from her regular ax that caught a glancing blow across his chest.

"Argh!", Testosteraur yelled in pain. He threw Dipper at Wendy as he went to clutch his chest. The two of them landed in a heap half way down the hall.

"You shall pay for that, Woman.", Testosteraur said through clenched teeth.

Dipper and Wendy got to their feet and turned to face Testosteraur again. Dipper shifted so that his arms were back to their normal length and his gloves were solid stone.

Knowing that Testosteraur's belief in his manliness was his greatest strength and also his greatest weakness, Dipper called out, "Aw, did the poor baby get a booboo?"

Wendy smirked before she floated up towards the ceiling, "You hit him low and I'll hit high."

"Sounds good to me.", Dipper said as he started charging at the manotaur. As he got nearer he called out, "Hey Testosteraur how'd your three y chromosomes feel getting hit by her ax."

"Destructor, you best not get me mad!", Testosteraur hollered before he too started running at the pair coming his way.

"Aw what are you gonna do, throw a temper tantrum?", Wendy called out as she was getting the gist of Dipper's plan. She held back and taunted him again, "Does the poor Mini-taur worry he's gonna lose to a girl?"