Chapter 21

Gravity Falls

Bunker

"Dude, we'll get this figured out." Wendy said as she hugged him close.

"How did you know I, uhm, it wasn't me." Dipper asked as he turned away from cryogenics pod.

"Well to start off he asked for the Journal and I knew you left it upstairs. Being suspicious after that," Wendy answered

Flashback 5 minutes ago

"Quick Wendy, make sure he didn't grab the Journal before he blacked out." Dipper asked pointing to the Shape Shifter.

"One moment Dipper, you're bleeding.", Wendy says as she goes to check on the cut on his arm.

"What?" Dipper says as he looks down at his arm, as he does he starts to panic.

"Chill man, we've both had worse cuts than this." Wendy says as she pulls some gauze out of her pants pocket.

"I'm-I'm-I'm bleeding!" Dipper said incredulously as he stared at his arm.

After she tied the gauze off she looked Dipper over to make sure there weren't anymore injuries, he seemed to jump at her every touch. "Dipper, what are we gonna do about the creatures outside? They took your sister Pacifica."

"Right, Let's get that things into the chamber and get out of here," Dipper said getting up and heading towards the Shape Shifter. He never saw Wendy as she hit him over the back of the head with the handle of her ax.

She picked him up and slid him into the cryogenics pod and shutting the door before she plugged it back in and watched as it's systems rebooted and froze the body of 'Dipper'. She didn't know how or why, but she knew that her boy was laying over in the body of the Shape Shifter.

Now

"And that's what happened while you were out." Wendy explained.

"What are we gonna do? Is that my body in there or what?" Dipper asked in a somewhat panicked state.

"I'm not completely sure, all I know is that you, Dipper Pines, are right here and I will stay with you as we figure this out." Wendy said as she was looking into the eyes of her boy, of that she had no doubt

_____________________________________________________________

Sorry for the Short Chapter, I wanted to get something up more than just an author's note. As I was starting to work on this chapter my mom passed away. It's been just over a year now and she is missed every day.