Chapter 5

Gravity Falls

Gravity Falls Natural History Museum

'Wait. What? They never got Dipper. They all acted as if the time we discovered this hall was the first time they had planned on using the memory gun on any of us, except McGucket. But here this is.' Wendy thought as she looked down at the tube that says it hold's a part of Dipper's memories. 'This can't be, he's one of my boys. I would've noticed if something had happened to him.'

"Hey, Wendy dood. Have you found anything?" Soos asked and noticed that she seems to be spaced out, "Earth to Wendy? Did you find something?"

"Uhm,sorry Soos. Nah only thing I've found is apparently my dad is an honorary member of the Mantaurs." She said as she tucked the tube into the inside of her jacket. "Hey McGucket, didn't you ask a question a moment ago? I was to busy looking at the stuff on the tubes to hear you?" she said as she turned to look at Fiddleford.

"Well dagnabbit, it was more of a pondering than a question. I thought I remember there being two of the tube viewers down here, but I don't see the other one.", Fiddleford said as he stroked his long beard.

"Hmm, you maybe right." Soos said examining a bare area against a far wall, "It looks like something was moved from here with in the last couple of months. Interesting."

Wendy looked down at her watch, "Guys, I need to be getting home soon. It's 9:30 already"

"Yeah, let's pack up before we outlive our welcome." Soos agreed as he tried to figure out the possibilities of having the gun and the Tube viewer in the Shack. Think of the possibilities, Think of the money a lil voice that sounds a lot like Stan said in Soos's head. 'Nah, it'd cause too many troubles.' he finally thought to settle down the debate going on between the different parts of his psyche.

"I still wanna talk to Dipper and make sure nothing bad happen today in school after yesterday." Wendy said as she started to head for the stairs."

"Wait, what happened yesterday?", Soos asked sounding genuinely concerned for his friends.

"You mean you didn't hear? Dipper got into a fight with a bully yesterday trying to save Mabel, which he totally did I reckon." Fiddleford answered before Wendy could, shocking them both. "What? I have a giant shed now and I spent some of my money to buy a new laptop, which I then gutted and rebuilt into a computer the way I wanted it. My son signed me up for greatbook and one of the first things that pops up was a video of a kid fighting a bully, when I got a closer look I saw it was Dipper."

"When we get out to the truck I'll show you the video Soos," Wendy said.

They quietly made it back out of the Museum and once they all got to Soos's truck McGucket said he had to leave. Out of habit he headed around the back of the Museum to take a trail that led to his old shack in the dump. After watching the video, and feeling a lil bit proud of his Pterodactyl Bro, Soos fired up the truck.

It was then that they heard Fiddleford scream. "Great googly moogly, catfishin hootenanny. Help guys."

Soos revved up the truck and headed to the back lot as fast it would take him, as they turned around the back they saw McGucket waving wildly and then pointing and rushing isto a operning in the trees. Wendy jusmped out as soon as Soos slowed down with her ax in hand. Soos followed once he shut the truck down, once they were in the clearing they saw McGucket enter they saw what had caused him to get so frantic. Just inside the clearing was Toot-toot McBumbersnazzle, the man formerly know as Blind Ivan, frozen rock solid the same way as Dipper clone.

Piedmont, California

Mabel's Room

"Yeah. I know Paz. Yeah, that's really him in both video's. Psah, I've known all my life how brave my bro can be, now I've just got video proof." Mabel said talking to her friend Pacifica, "Yeah, he flat out ko'd the creep in the first video. He wouldn't take no for an answer after he asked me out and then he tried to hit me.", she switched her phone to her other hand as she picked up he pencil to work more on the picture of the rock headed boa from the 'Venkman's Guide'. She's trying to get a decent drawing of all of the creatures she comes across in the book that are rumored to be able to turn an object to stone. As she flipped to a new blank page she just set the tip of the pencil she was drawing with down on the paper. "Yeah Paz, I turned the jerk down, ok I guess he is decent looking but he really wasn't my type."