"Interesting, so you're saying that he was Oliver to your Fagin?", Charlene asked as she flipped through the channels.

"I guess you could use that analogy," Blair replied as she continued to pace, "But someone or something about this damnable town changed him. I went to talk to him about how his 'Tent of Telepathy' graft was going and he said he gave it up over the summer after he went to prison. Then he said something about a revelation that helped him go straight."

"I've heard a couple of kids at school start talking about something that went down at the end of summer and when I went to ask about it they'd flinch and say 'Never Mind All That' or something.", Jennifer commented while she looked up from her games.

"There's something weird about this town.", Blair said as she stopped just to the left of Charlene, "Something that could change my 'liddle' cousin. The only good thing that came out of coming here was seeing that page that Gideon said came out of a journal some local historian had compiled. It spoke of some secret being guarded by the local morticians. Gideon had said he looked for it, but he believed that it was the current morticians parents who guarded the treasure and didn't tell their son. That's why I initially went after Robbie, to get an in with the family."

"Well at least the search wasn't a total bust," Jennifer said with a wink earning her a raspberry.

"Yeah, now you've gone all ga-ga googly eyed over him.", Charlene chuckled while watching Cash Wheel.

"How in the world did you even get your degree?", Blair said as she plopped back down on the sofa.

"Hey, where is lover boy today?", Jennifer asked as if she had just realized Robbie wasn't there.

"He said something about having to go to Portland this weekend," Blair said dismissively.

Bunker

Delphi's Temple

As they walked into the pentagonal room, Tony noticed that Tambry had decked out the her lair. In the center of the room was a holographic projection table that looked like a giant tablet, a wall of video monitors that seemed to have nearly the entire town covered, two banks of servers on another wall, and a computer set up that would cause a pc gamer to drool. There were two chairs in front of it, but only one keyboard.

"Welcome to my new second home!", Tambry said as she walked around looking over her new setup, "There are still a few things I'm looking to acquire like a total immersion helmet set up and to add to the server banks."

After a long whistle Tony said, "Really, you already have more processing power than some gaming design companies. And you definitely have more than anyone here in Gravity Falls."

"Well, I really can't physically help you guys out in the field so I wanna be able to help you in any way I can from here." Tambry said as she looked at Tony, "I don't want anything to happen to you if... I mean you guys if I can do something to prevent it."

"Come here," Tony said as he pulled her into a hug, "If one of us get's hurt out there, it'll be the fault of whoever hurt us not you."

"I know, I just worry about all of you guys.", Tambry said returning the hug.

"I know," Tony said before he released the hug, "Alright enough of this mushy stuff, let's see what we can do to help Paz."

"Ok, let's fire these baby's up.", Tambry said as she sat down in front of the keyboard.

Road to Portland

Robbie's van was moving against the snowfall, he was hoping he made it there before it got worse. He was driving out to meet some people to help with an upcoming move. Plus he need to see and old friend. He just wished he hadn't stopped at that biker bar and grill for a burger.