I was brought back to reality when Eva pinched my cheek before she pulled her twin to stand up.

"Baby Al! Let's go. Sleepover at Cai's place is real!"

Eve whined about being lazy to walk, but her complaints were shutdown by her twin when she was dragged outside. What? Sleepover? But...

"Don't worry about the clothes, Baby Al. My closet will help you."

Linking his arm to mine, I received a pleading glance from Cai that is too impossible to turn down.

"Besides, I need my friends right now. Wow. It felt nice to say that."

The ginger guy just laughed it off, but the sullen look in his eyes speaks a thousand words and makes my heart ache for real. Without a second thought, I found myself giving him a bear-hug. His sadness is affecting me, but I hope he'll feel better. Something silly crosses my mind. It is not bad since it helped me a lot of times.

"EWBA." I mumbled. Cai pulled back from the hug and raised his questioning eyebrow to me. He heard it? Indeed. I just smiled and reached for the eyebrow to bring it down.

"Everything will be alright." I cleared and pointed out. Cai gave me an outrageous look like he's comprehending what I've just said. His face soften then a smile blossomed afterwards. And now it's a real smile. He didn't say anything and just laced his fingers with mine.

"Interesting. You are indeed an angel. Let's go before the twins do something normal. Angel twink."

Huh? What? I wasn't able to answer back since Cai had already dragged me to catch up with the twins. The both of us slowed down when we finally spotted them. Oh no.

"C'mon babe. Let's have some fun."

A man tried to touch Eva, but she avoided it. Even Eve slapped away the hand who took some strands of her hair. Cai's hold on my hand tightened. This is seriously not good.

"Why don't you just do us a favor and fuck off? We don't have time to deal with your sorry asses. Gosh twinny. I think I heard those lines a hundred times before. Are we really in trouble right now?"

Eva's confusion almost made me want to cry in frustration. Eve scratched her neck and shrugged.

"I think so twinny. These shrimps are hitting on us and I think they will try to molest us. I've watched this kind of scene in movies."

Seriously? Oh goodness. There are six guys surrounding them for pete's sake. BIG guys. This is dangerous. I noticed a detached gun on a man's side. They have weapons. This is not the right time for a silly conversation.

"Oh my! You're right, twinny. Then a handsome man will pop out and come to rescue us. That would be freaking awesome and hot as hell!"

If I just have the chance to knock them back to their senses, maybe I already did at this moment. The big men are starting to get irritated since the girls completely ignored them and got lost to their conversation. My eyes widened in surprise when a man tapped Eva's bum then I heard an 'oops' followed by the group's laughter. I did not see that coming nor the twins. Eve was about to lunged at the man, but her twin stopped her.

Cai commanded me to stay still and let my hand go. Like Catwoman, he started to make his way to their position. Goodness Alexis. This is not the right time to notice the way he walks. Your friends are in danger. I was about to take out my phone to call the cops, but Cai's words surprised and stopped me.