Tame 7

Disappointed from last chapter huh? That update sucks. Enjoy my beloved ;)

******

Alexis's POV

"Here's your change. Thanks for coming."

I took all the groceries and barely said thanks to the cashier as I went off. I really don't have any mood today but I got better after I went to church a while ago. God really loves me. He knows how to make me feel better.

Why? Of all the things.. That.. That.. I heaved a sigh and closed my eyes. Forget about it Alexis. You can. Just.. Don't think about it. I force myself to walk a bit faster cause I look like a zombie searching for a brain walking on the side of the street. I felt weak since yesterday. I don't have any strength to do anything but I force myself to do so. I can't act like this for a long time. It's not healthy and it will affect my daily life. It's just..

C'mon! Stop it Alexis! It's just a wet dream! It's freaking normal!

I rubbed my face because of frustration. That is absolutely NOT normal. See? This is a disaster! Of all the people, why him? I hate this. I really do. Goodness. I need to freshen up my mind. I'm getting worse and more worse. I would love to eat some sweets right now. I think they can help me.

I marched my way to my favorite café. Well, Babylon and the twins' favorite, too. They love the relaxing ambiance there. You can also smell the fresh dough and the delicious scent of coffee every morning.

I entered the café. Hmm.. It feels nice to be here. It's not yet crowded. I guess this is one of the places that I can go to be able to calm down slowly. I can enjoy the silence this morning. I searched for a comfortable seat and settled down. The smell of the coffee passes through my nostrils and that really makes me hype. I'll definitely have one.

"Welcome to--- Alexis?"

I look up and I was greeted by a pair of light blue eyes.

"U-Uncle Sue?"

His amuse expression turns into a bright smile. He attacked me and hugged me for dear life. Oh I forgot that he had this hugging habit like mine. He will really squeeze you and cuddles you. Obviously, he's worse than me. He pulled back and pinched my cheeks. It's kinda painful cause he's pinching me a little bit harshly.

"Oh my baby! I missed you! You didn't get taller since the last time I saw you. Though you look cuter. How are you?"

If you think he's some big man with bulky arms, well absolutely not. Quite the opposite. He let go of me when he noticed my discomfort. I rubbed my cheeks and smiled at him.

He sat in front of me and leaned just to stare at me. I can't still believe that he's Lon's uncle. He's gay, too. He's already 29 years old. Yep, he is but he looks younger. Do all men in his family look like this? I think they have feminine genes. He's about 5'9. He's long legged and sexy fit. He loves eyeliner. His black hair was tied in a messy bun and his eyes look... Tired?

"So, how's life? How about the twins? I miss those girls, too."

I missed them, too. My life has been quiet from the past days.

"I-I guess they're alright. They went back to States a couple of days ago."

"Oh, I see. I miss being with them. I feel younger when I'm with those two."

I smiled from what he said. He heaved a sigh. I looked at him intently. Even though he's smiling, I can see the distress from his eyes. I wonder why. And I noticed that he's wearing the café's uniform. He's working here?