Tame 13

Alexis's POV

Am I in love?

W-What?

This can't be. Since when? No, no, no and no! I can't believe this. I can't. That is freaking impossible. What am i thinking? I'm not in love with him! I just cared for him. Nothing more, nothing less. Ofcourse he saved my life. I'm just thankful. That's right. That's the truth.

But why are you seeking for his touch? Why do you touch him so intimately? Is that the way you show your care for him?

This.. this can't be. Shut up brain! Just shut up. Alexis get your thoughts straight. You. are. not. in. love. to. the. devil. That's impossible. You can't. Understand me? You can't and you don't.

Why?

Because.. because i just can't. I palmed my face in frustration. I can't be in love to a guy who messed with my life! You know what? Let's just forget it. It's a ridiculous thought. Ugh. You are not in love. Alexis you're insane. I unwrapped my burger and bite it. I'll just eat this thought away.

"As much as I remember, i only told you to eat, but I didn't tell you to eat the whole canteen, Baby Al. That's your fourth burger for today! Goodness."

My hand stop midway. I'm.. I'm not aware of that.

"You're making weird faces since morning. What the heck is happening to you? Last time, it looks like you're ready for a suicide. But look at you now. It's not like I'm complaining, but are you a bipolar or something? I'm very confused."

Cai grabbed my burger away from me as he glared at my way.

"I need an explanation right now. You're worrying the shit out of me."

I sighed in frustration as i eyed my burger from his hand. I.. I can't tell him anything. I think I have nothing to tell. What should I say? That I'm having a serious battle with my mind? He will just think that I'm crazy. Do i have any problems? I bite my lower lip. Yeah. I'm losing my mind. Literally.

"You made up, aren't you?"

W-What? My eyes went to his. What does he mean by that? His lips lifted into a smirk. Don't tell me... My eyes widened. Oh no. No no no.

"I knew it. Got ya, Baby Al."

Don't tell me he thinks that.. that.. oh goodness. I gulped. This is not good. Not that again.

"W-What do you mean by that? I.. I.. It's not what you think."

I don't know what to say. He suddenly burst into a laughing mess. I covered my face with my hands. Oh my goodness. This cannot be.

"Don't worry Baby Al. If you're not ready to say it, I'm capable of keeping it as a secret. So you and your boyfriend----"

"I-I don't have a boyfriend!"

I blurted out but he surprised me by laughing out more. I don't know if i will feel offended or not. All i know is he's enjoying this. I don't know what to say right now. I massaged my temple. I think I'm having a headache.

"I'm sorry, Baby Al. It's just that your reaction is so funny." He said that between his laughter. I gave him a short glare but didn't say anything.

"Okay okay. I'll stop. I won't tease you anymore."

I sighed in relief. Thank goodness.

"But Baby Al, you don't need to deny anything. Your secret is safe with me."

He gave me a reassuring smile and started to eat my burger. Oh hombre. He still thinks that I.. that I have a boyfriend? Oh my goodness.