Tame 19

Second draft. Fuck. But still, enjoy.

Alexis' POV

"You wanna hot body, you wanna Bugatti, you wanna Maserati. You better work bitch. You wanna Lamborghini, sip Martinis, look hot in a bikini. You better work bitch.
You wanna live fancy, live in a big mansion, party in France. You better work bitch."

Oh my goodness. My hands covered my face 'cause I know tomato is showing again. I'm overwhelmed. He's already singing the second part of the song and I swear I feel like I'm watching an R-18 performance. I'm not used to this even though I'm 19, but still age doesn't matter! Cai moves on the pole like an expert as he sings. When will I get used to this? Oh hombre.

"Break it up, break it down. See me coming, you can hear my sound. Tell somebody in your town. Spread the word, spread the word."

He's wearing a pair of high heels and a high waist skinny jeans plus a crop top. He's so wild and confident.

"Go call the police, go call the governor. I bring the trouble, that means the trouble y'all. I make it bubble up, call me the bubbler. I am the bad bitch, the bitch that you love enough."

I was already at the most corner of the couch for I don't want to be hit by the fired up twins. They are cheering like devoted fans. Since we arrived here at this place, they already set the Rated R mood. I watched them dance and sing and I swear their performances are definitely not for kids. I cannot imagine myself being wild like them.

My eyes widened in surprise when the twins removed and threw their brassieres to Cai right after the song ended. The ginger guy just blew a flying kiss and gave a sultry wink. Oh hombre. This is too much for me.

"Damn bitch. You killed every Britney songs!" Eva screamed as Cai walked back to us like a diva. He's already sweating and obviously tired, but his confidence is still intimidating as ever. While here I am, still processing what I saw. What did just happen?

"I'm Britney Spears' alter ego, bitch. Lemme rest."

Cai slumped beside me and grabbed a water bottle from the table. He glanced at me and he seemed surprise for a moment, then after a minute he started laughing. Huh? What's the matter?

"I think our Baby Al is traumatized. Don't worry, you'll be okay. Be thankful I'm too tired to tease your cute self."

Oh Peter Piper, pick me up. The twins just giggled when they looked at me. I released a sigh of relief when they didn't attack me. I don't think I could handle that right now. Eve cleared her throat and grabbed the microphone from Cai's hand. "I Don't Wanna Cry" flashed on the screen. Oh no.

"I swear Mariah Carey won't sing this song again. I'm going to own this." Eve flipped her hair with confidence as Eva and Cai patted each other's back like they are comforting each other. My friends are crazy.

After singing a few more songs, I think my friends finally got tired. They didn't force me to sing which is good. I swear I have a horrible voice. It's already 12 in the midnight and lucky me, I have no morning classes for today. I'm not worrying about that for the reason that there is something more bothering me.

I found myself observing Cai when he joined the twins to sing some love songs earlier. I just noticed something. He seemed... off. I thought maybe he was just tired because of his mindblowing performances, but why do I feel like it was more than that?

Cai had caught me staring, but he just gave me a smile that didn't even reach his eyes. I don't know why, but I had the urge to hug him so I did give him a back hug. He was a little bit surprised, but he reached for my arms and let me hug him as he swayed us together with the song. I was glad because I was able to do something for him even just a little. I hope he's okay.