Tame 15

Sexy. Enjoy. Here it comes.

Alexis' POV

"C'mon Baby Al, it would be fun! Pretty pretty please? Just one night!"

"For the nth time, no." I grumbled as I stir the soup I'm making while I'm talking to Eva on the phone who kept on pestering me. A no is a no. I won't change my decision.

"Baby Al, you need to get out sometimes. This is the first time we push you to come with us. We're just going to a club and drink and dance and drink again! Let's get wasted! What's the problem with that?" She whined.

That's the problem. A club. I can't and I don't want to. I'm scared. After that horrible night happened, it seems like I got an extreme fear just by hearing and thinking about going into a club. It makes me feel nauseous. Memories inside that place suddenly flooded my mind. A shiver ran through my spine in a not so good way, making the hairs of my body stand up but I just shrugged it off. I sighed and turned off the stove and started to search for a bowl to pour an enough amount on it. A warm soup is soothing and good to a person's stomach.

"Hey Baby Al! Are you still there? Don't hearzone me!" Eva yelled childishly. I almost forget that I'm talking to her.

"Let's talk some other time, alright? I'm actually busy in preparing dinner. You should probably eat now, too." Oh there you are. I reached for the thing I needed. I think this is it. Not too big, not too small, just the right size for my liking.

"But Baby Al~" She protested, but I know she knows that she won't win this conversation today.

"Bye. Love you."

"Hmp. Fine. Love you too. Hey remember we're not yet done! You better think about it!" I rolled my eyes from her statement.

"Whatever you say Eva. Whatever you say."

"You little pixie. Hmp. Bye!"

I heard her hang up. I placed my phone above the table and proceeded on preparing the warm soup for serving. I hope the stubborn guy would not complain. I grabbed a glass and pour some water. Let's get this done.

I walked towards my room carrying a tray with soup, water, and medicine tablets. I swear I'm becoming more of a nurse instead of being a chef or I must say I'm both. Two in one, just wow. I placed the tray above my drawer as I stare at the sleeping form in front of me. I took a big sigh as I sat beside him. This guy wouldn't fail to make me worry. I hesitantly touch his arm. Oh goodness tingles not now.

"L-Lucas. Wake up. It's dinner time. You need to eat."

He didn't respond meaning he's still deeply asleep. My billionaire.. I mean this stubborn billionaire.. He scared me a while ago by collapsing like that in the bathroom. I heard a loud thud and I literally dash towards his place then I saw him lying on the tiled floor. I was so near to crying because of worry. I'm glad he didn't hit his head or something, no bruises either, but I'm still terrified because he's pale and he's breathing hard. I don't know what to do a while ago that's why I tried to wake him up with all my might. I was relieved a little when he groaned, but I was so worried to the point that I'm ready to confess to him like it's his last minute. I know I'm overreacting, I know that it only means that he hasn't recovered yet. He's okay, but that's not it.

I'm scared. I'm so scared. The thought of him gone almost killed me before. The pain I felt when I thought I lost him was unbearable. The time when I saw him hurt because of me; the time when he turned his back on me, they are so painful. I know anytime he could disappear in front of my eyes, I know there will be a time that he will leave, but I can endure that. The only thing I could not endure is him being hurt. And I cannot endure it if it is because of me.