Tame 18

Hey don't stare at the boy up there. I know he's sexy af.

Listen to Andas En Mi Cabeza. I'll marry you if this song is your life. Anyway enjoy. ;)

*****

Alexis' POV

One. Roll to the right.

"Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. Did Peter Piper pick a peck of pickled peppers? If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?"

Two. Roll to the left.

"How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? He would chuck, he would, as much as he could, and chuck as much wood as a woodchuck would if a woodchuck could chuck wood."

Three. Play dead.

"When a doctor doctors a doctor, does the doctor doing the doctoring doctor as the doctor being doctored wants to be doctored or does the doctor doing the doctoring doctor as he wants to doctor?"

I'm really good at this. No I'm not a dog, but if I will become one I want to be a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. Why? Because according to www.yourpurebredpuppy.com, it is sweet-tempered, playful, and gentle. And because I think the long name of the breed is cute. And because I'm cute. I'm literally losing my mind.

I kicked all the pillows in my bed and even my blanket. I cannot take this anymore. Yes, I'm throwing a tantrum because I'm still a kid. A kid who was left alone and cannot remember a single thing about all the ruckus he had done last night; a kid who became naughty and did something that will cause him to lose his mind. Yes, I'm a kid.

No. Not anymore, remember? Silly.

"Ang shunga shunga mo, Alexis Rodrigues!" I screamed in frustration. Why did I do that? Why? Shunga means stupid. No, there's a new meaning, it means Alexis Rodrigues. Now you know. Who am I talking to? Oh yeah right, I'm talking to myself. Now, shut up.

I sat up and hugged my knees. I'm sulking. I'm not feeling well, my body is aching and I woke up alone, trying to remember and trying to forget at the same time. Everything is just... complicated. Why did he do that? Why did I do that? I'm getting hungry from thinking. It's already lunch after all.

I will never drink again. I think I'm a superhero because I don't feel like vomiting at all even though my head feels heavy. Amazing. If I die because of poison, that would also be amazing. Ugh.

I forced myself to stand up. I need to eat something and take some painkillers. I walked out of my room and went to the kitchen. Instant noodles with an egg will do. Goodness, I'm really not feeling well.

After cooking, I sat on the chair and started to eat. I already ate half of it when my stomach started to get upset. Why now? I got up and ran towards the sink. I pulled up my hair and dispelled the contents of my stomach. I guess I'm not a superhero at all.

"Oh mama. What happened to you? Are you pregnant?"

I felt a hand rubbing my back and when I looked up I saw Jack. He opened the faucet and sighed.

"Let me get your toothbrush and mouthwash. I guess it's in your bathroom. Wait a minute."

After he left me, I started vomiting again. Goodness. I'm cursing every alcohol in this world. Of course I'm just kidding. A chef needs those. I promise to drink moderately starting from now on. I already finished when Jack came back and handed me my toothbrush. I'm glad he's here even though I don't know how he entered.