Tame 10

Enjoy my devils. ;)

*****

Sweaty bodies, the smell of alcohol.. the suffocating smell of cigarettes and different kind of drugs. The loud blast of music surrounded the outlaw place. Everyone is starting to get hot and bothered.. wanting to release their inner beasts and to make the night sinfully dirty.

Big people started to arrive. The money they brought won't decrease by a million dollars. All of them.. wanting to get loose every night.. No one is restraining. This is their true nature. Their true natures that are hidden to everyone. No one can know.. nobody..
Drugs.. prostitution.. the black market.. all in one place together with the men of the law.

Some are wearing masks, some are not. They will remove it whenever they please. But all of them have the same needs. The sinful lust they want to unleash. Money, power, sex.

Wearing a black mask.. his sharp eyes scanned the whole place below.. he brought the glass near his lips and drank the content from it.. he doesn't give a fuck about anything.. he's just watching.. away from everyone.

The night is just starting. The seductive lights started to change. Everything is set. Everyone is getting restless. They are all waiting for the big event for the night.

He glanced at his watch. It was just about time. Everyone started to settle down. He stood up. He's about to leave.. when his eyes settled on a certain being..

That small frame.. covered with tight clothing.. those leather pants that hugged his hips and legs perfectly. His curves are showing with the lacy shirt he's wearing.. exposing a little skin.. His innocent brown eyes covered with a black mask scanned the whole place with realization and.. fear. And those cat ears above his brown locks made him look like a scaredy cat.. what an innocent seduction.

His eyes followed the every move of the luring being. The way he avoided having skin contact to anyone, the way he shivered from fear.

"Sir, shall we go? The bidding is starting."

He lost the sight of the luring being. Those brown eyes..

"Good evening everyone! The event you've been waiting for is here! Who wants some piece of young and fresh being? Haha! Ready your wealth cause we have a special bid tonight. This will cause a fortune. A lot of fortune! Shall we start this night?"

His eyes scanned the crowd.. but didn't see what he's looking for. His beast is starting to wake up. His jaw tighten. The bidding started but he didn't leave. He watched as the filthy bastards raised their money. Hours passed but he doesn't give a fuck.

"And our special bid for tonight.. ooh! This one is really special. He's about 5'4 feet tall, brown hair, brown eyes. He looks fresh and untouched. That's why we will start at one hundred thousand!"

There he was. Lying on the floor. His watery eyes are drooping. His skin is pale. His lips are parted like he's struggling to breathe. His lower lip is bleeding.

"One fifty!"

The bid started to increase until it reach millions. Everyone seemed tantalize to the innocent seduction in front of them. They all want him, to corrupt this innocent beauty.

"Twenty million!"

The bid is getting heated. They are all showing off their money. This is the most expensive bidding happened so far.

He look so helpless. He tried to open his eyes.. He's struggling..

Until their eyes met..