Tame 3

Alexis's POV

"How long are you going to stare at your food baby Al? It will not disappear no matter how you admire it."

Why? Why did this happened? All I want is a good rest. All I want is to sleep peacefully. But why? Why did that thing bothers me?! Why?!

"Baby Al?"

I palmed my face unconciously. I'm thinking too much. I already dumped his car with dirty water. That's enough. Yeah. That's right. I'll never see him again. It's too dark last night right? He didn't saw my face and I didn't saw his face clearly. But I noticed that he's big and tall. He can easily crush me. That's scary.

Oh gosh. Come to think of it. What am I going to do when he saw my face last night? W-What if he's a serial killer? What if he found me and kill me a-and chop my body and throw it somewhere o-or burn me alive? Oh my gosh! Why didn't I came up with that?! Or maybe he's a rapist. He will rape me and kill me! M-My virginity!

"N-No not my.. N-Not my... NOOO!!!"

My virginity is only for the man I'll love! I protected it for 19 years! I will not let it be stolen by anyone! I swear! This is the most precious thing I have! That a-hole with silver like eyes cannot take it away from me! I'll die first before that! I will die a virgin---------

"BABY AL!"

I was brought back to my senses when someone splash water to my face. W-Why did they do that?!

"What the hell is wrong with you baby Al?! Why are screaming like that?! Are you already out of your mind?!"

I looked around and saw people looking at me. W-What's going on? The twins are giving me surprise looks.

"Are you done embarassing yourself? Goodness baby Al. You're crazy."

"W-What do you mean? D-Did I.. D-Did I..."

N-No. It can't be. I-I..

"Oh yeah right. You just broadcast your virginity to the whole school! What came up to your mind? Gosh! Good luck with that baby Al. Let's see if the players in this school will take interest in taking your v-card. We won't be suprise about that. I'm sure they started to bet who will be your first. Gosh you're so stupid."

I felt my face heaten up. Oh gosh. What did I do? I'm so dead. I bite my lower lip and fidget with the hem of my shirt. Stupid stupid stupid!

"Well stop doing that baby Al. If I'm a guy I will drag you somewhere and fück the shît out of you. Look around you and see it for yourself. Hungry wolves are staring at their prey right now. That's what we're talking about."

I didn't bother to look around. I looked down from embarassment. The twins shook their heads and continued eating.

"Do you have an extra shirt? Change now before they see what's behind that wet and sexy body."

Oh goodness. Why did I put myself into this situation? I'm so stupid. I took my bag with shaking hands.

"S-See you.. l-later girls."

"Oh wait. Who's that guy you're talking about a while ago?"

They stared at me suspiciously. Oh gosh. N-No not that one. I gulped and quickly stood up. I-I don't want to talk about that.

"U-Uhmm. N-No one. L-Later girls. B-Bye!"

"No one? Don't--------- Hey!"

I ran out of the canteen before they can protest and force me to say it. I can't be able to escape to them later anyway.