Tame 12

I hope you'll enjoy this guys. Forgive me for last chap. Haha enjoy.

*****

Alexis's POV

"Just admit it. You are." Cai said and rolled his eyes while he bite the straw of his drink.

"Shut the fuck up. I said I'm not!"

I massaged my temple as i watch the two guys argue. If looks could kill, maybe Cai is dead right now. He can be handful sometimes. I don't want to join them. No thanks. My day is peaceful.

"Xandy, it won't hurt if you'll just admit it. Don't you want that? The three bottom gays! That's what we call a real squad goal. Sounds great right?"

I sighed as he glared at Cai. Yeah. It's Alexander. He joined us about three days ago when he heard about the rumors about what happened to me. I didn't expect that. He said he already dealt with the queen. I tried to talk to him and told him that it doesn't matter anymore, but he's really mad that time. I don't know what he has done. The queen didn't show up for days now.

"Fuck off. Stop calling me that. I'm not gay!"

Cai huffed. Xandy's face is so red now. Yeah i call him that too. But on my mind only. I don't want him to get mad at me. I'm glad they're not sitting beside each other. It will be a mess. Cai likes to tease him and get into his nerves. He kept on saying that Xandy's a bottom. I don't know why. He's so blunt and it's really hard to get used to it. I'm just listening to them. It's not good to irritate a guy like him. He's a big guy and he has a dangerous reputation.

"Look who's blushing. You look like Baby Al with that face. I understand that you're still not ready to come out. But always remember, we're always here for you. Someday, you will admit that being taken in the ass is the best~"

Oh goodness. Xandy was about to stand up but i grabbed his arm. He glared at me. I guess he's on his limit. I sighed and gave him an apologetic smile. He needs to come down. I don't want them to fight after all. I gave Cai a warning look. He just pouted. Xandy sat beside me again but he's still glaring daggers at Cai. The ginger guy just stick his tongue out to him.

"Alright guys. Stop arguing now. You're not kids anymore. Cai, stop annoying Xand. And you big guy, calm down."

I swear they're like kids. They're giving me a headache everyday. Yesterday, i saw Cai running while laughing like a lunatic. Xandy is chasing after him. I'm glad a teacher saw them and gave them a warning. I don't know what I'm gonna do with them.

"I'm just stating the truth. I swear. I'm an observer remember? Even if his height is 6ft. flat and he has those muscles, that doesn't mean he can't bottom. Besides he's not that masculine. Watch gay porn sometimes will ya."

Oh goodness. This guy will kill me someday.

"I'll just go to the bathroom." Xandy hissed and stood up, leaving our table. That's a first. I gave Cai a disapproving look. He just batted his eyelashes innocently.

"What? C'mon. I'm not teasing him. He got mad because it's true. He likes to act tough, but he's a softy just like you. Trust me."

I just sighed. Being with them makes me insane. When Xandy came back on our table, Cai keep on bugging him to forgive him. They won't be able to sleep without forgiving each other. They're actually close, but Cai knows how to annoy people. Let me sigh for that. What will i do with the both of them?

Classes are done and I'm currently here in the restaurant. I managed to get back. And I'm working until nine in the evening. I'm glad that there are costumers who still remember me. I really missed this place and I'm glad I'm back. Everything is starting to get back to normal. I'm coping up with my studies. I'm starting to save money again. Though, i haven't fix the issue about my scholarship yet. But I'm doing my best to fix my problems slowly but surely.