Tame 16

Listen to 'Prisoner' by The Weeknd and Lana Del Rey. It's damn sexy. I just love The Weeknd. Anyway, enjoy. ;)

Lucas is fucking perfect.

*****

The night is already at its peak. Stars are not visible in the darkness of the sky and the moon is hiding behind it. The game has finally started. Blood has already spilled and fear started to take over together with the glimpse of death. It was dreadfully cold, nauseating.

Echoes of gunshots fill the air. The man tried to run for his life until his legs gave up making him fall heavily on the dirt. He's the last one. His nails dugged painfully on the soil as he tried to crawl away. It was useless. He's going to have a painful death just like what happened to others. They are getting closer and closer and the man knows that it's too late. Two large figures cover the little light that is coming from a distance.

The presence of death is already close to him. He is done. With his shaking hand, he reached for his pocket to take out a device. It won't save his life, but it will give a signal. Without hesitation, he clicked the red button and closed his eyes as he waited for his end. And it finally came as blood spilled on the ground and darkness followed.

Tension and silence covered every corners of the room when the beeping sound started to interrupt the atmosphere. Minutes have passed and someone finally turned it off. A woman stood up and made her way to a room emotionless. She swiped her card and entered.

The room has a traditional japanese ambiance and the nature-like smell has surrounded it. Her steps halted in front of a glass sliding door.

"Come in."

Without hesitation she dragged it open. She was greeted by a sight of a man and was immediately surrounded by the warm temperature of the room. The man inside the room has his tattoed back facing the door. The tattoo is breathtaking. The thorns are intimidating. His eyes are closed as he savor the feeling of the warm water soothing his body. Silence. He opened his eyes and looked pass his shoulder.

"It already started, isn't it?"

The woman just kept the hardness of her face when the man pointed the bottle of wine above a table. She took it and fill the glass with the right amount. He seized it from her hand as he laid back on the bathtub. There's a dark glint on his eyes as he place the glass between his lips to hide his wicked smile. He doesn't need an answer anymore. The silence gave it to him already.

"Let's play a game, shall we?" He whispered.

The woman took a step back as she feel the heavy aura that surrounded the room. It was suffocating. It finally started and it won't be done in an easy way. It is a war wherein lives are on the line. Enemies will be revealed and blood will spill. He already joined the game. He sipped the exquisite wine as his mind work on its wonder.

It will always be complicated. Always.

****

Alexis' POV

If someone is going to ask me about the worst day of my life, I think I already have an answer.

Shit. Why does my head hurts? I can't move my body. What happened?

I tried to move my limbs, but it's quite too hard. Oh hombre. I can't believe I'm feeling this. I feel a little bit cold and I can taste a sort of bitterness in my mouth. I just want to brush my teeth and have some mouthwash, but I know I won't be able to do that if I can't move even an inch! It hurts. I hate this. I give myself a little time to adjust and finally opened my eyes. I found myself in my room when memories started to flashback.