Tame 11

I'm so overwhelmed from the last chapter. Thanks everyone. Enjoy. Muah.

Alexis's POV

Did i forgot to close the curtains last night? I groaned. Mr. Sun please let me go back to sleep. You're disturbing me. Just a little bit more please. Just a little bit more. My eyes don't want to open. I nuzzled the pillow I'm holding. Hmm. So comfy.

Wait. Do i have classes today? Ugh. I yawned. No more sleeping Al. I stretched my arms and kicked the blanket off. The sun is blinding me. I rubbed my eyes. Thankfully, my blurry eyes started to adjust. What a great mor---

"Eek!"

I squealed and fell on the floor with a loud thud. Ouch. That hurts! I sat up instantly and drag the blanket to cover myself from head to toe. Wait!

"W-What are you doing here?!"

C'mon Al. This is his house. Do you really need to ask that? I peek at him with wide eyes. Does he want to give me a heart attack?! He's sitting on the sofa while openly staring at me! This guy is going to kill me.

I removed the blanket on my head and just wrapped it around me. I studied him. He's wearing a long sleeve shirt and slacks. He looks tired, but it's not that noticeable. What time did he arrived home? He's sitting on the sofa, his elbow on the armrest with his right hand on his temple. I stared back at him. His brows suddenly furrowed. I started to panic when he stood up and walk towards me. He looks pretty mad. Is he going to kill me? W-What's his problem.. did i do or say something?

I tried to move backward as he approaches me. I'm getting scared. I flinched and gasped at the same time when he knelt and tilted my chin. His touch.. H-He's looking at my.. scratched face? What is he thinking? I can't move. My heart is beating abnormally right now. He's so close. I tried to look away from his face, but I can't. He's more.. good looking up close. His hair is messy. But i I can't read his eyes. Is he mad? He's glaring at my scratched face.

My breath hitched when his eyes met mine. Oh dear. This guy is impossible. I bite my lower lip. His eyes sharpened. He closed his eyes and released my chin. He stood up.

"Kitchen."

He said and went out of the room. What was.. that? W-What did just happened? I took deep breaths. Is he mad? Why did he do that? What a surprising start of the day. I stood up and picked up the blanket. I fixed the bed and went to the bathroom to do my morning rituals. I held on the sink and let out a big sigh. I need some coffee. I went out of the room and made my way towards the kitchen.

"Good morning sweety! How's your sleep?"

I glanced at Lucas. He's sitting at the stool while reading a newspaper. Is he mad at me? There are many questions in my mind right now. I look at grandma and saw her grinning at me. Did she say something a while ago? She went back to cooking but she still has this mischievous grin that I don't like at all. She seemed glad. Tomato, I don't need you right now. It's too early for you to show up. I cleared my throat and tempted a smile.

"Good morning, grandma." I said kinda nervous. She just smiled.

"As what I've asked a while ago, how's your sleep?"

She did? I didn't hear it. Maybe I'm spacing out again.

"I-It's nice. Thank you for asking."

I glanced at Lucas again. He's glaring at the newspaper. Maybe he read something he doesn't like.

"Ahem. So did you wear it?"

I snapped my attention back to grandma. W-What?

"The lacy panties."

Oh hombre. My eyes widen. Did she just said that outloud? This is embarrassing. I fidget the hem of my shirt. I casted another look at Lucas and he's looking at me. Shit. Grandma this is not the right time to say that. I think my face is burning right now. I just shook my head. I will never wear that thing! She just laughed at me.