Chapter Thirty-three

Brad's P.O.V.
I was now in my car just sitting back for about an hour when i decided to go back to the party, i wss bored anyway.

I walked in through the front door and that's when i saw jesse and the other soccer team players drinking and having a fun filled conversation, while sasha was talking to a group of girls near by.

I walked away from their direction but they somehow saw me.

"Brad! Over here!" i heard Jesse's voice. I halted in my position and slowly turned regretting the fact that i listened to my mind and came inside. I turned and walked over to them.

"Hey captain," my team mates bumped fist with me.

"Hey guys," i called back to them.

"Hey," jesse drank from his beer bottle.

"Hey," i stood beside him and the boys looked at us weird then slowly walked away saying they forgot they had things to do.

"So, you got the girl," he spoke as we both looked around the party and not at each other.

"You dumped monica," i spoke and i glanced him smile through the corner of my eyes.

"She completely gave me up for that- uhrr," he referred to ally and i folded my arms.

"I'm sorry, i havent gotten used to the fact you two are, dating," he found it amusing," you're still the same old soft baby brad," he turned to me.

"You have a problem?" I asked and his laugh slowly came to an end.

"Yes," he got serious.

"Then solve it," i spoke looking right at him and he folded his fists.

"Hey hey hey, this is not math class, so we don't need any solving here," malcom stepped in between us and parted us and i glared at jesse and walked away.

I walked to the kitchen and was surprised to see what i saw. Kameel and casie were on the counter top having a beer-off, i think. They both had vodka bottles turned to their heads as they hurriedly drank and the idiots around cheered. High schoolers can be so stupid. I turned to walk away but i saw ally and she was sitting by herself so i decided to go make things right.

I walked over to her and took a seat beside her. She looked around and saw me and glared at me.

"What do you want?" She asked and i sighed.

"Can we talk about this outside? It's too loud in here," i asked and she looked at me and looked away folding her arms then sighing and getting up and so did i.

We walked out through the back door and sat a table near the pool. I watch the water as it reflected the stars in the sky. It was so peaceful.

"Did we come out here to talk or what?" The moment was ruined by an irritated ally, who seemed really angry at me.

"Why do you have that attitude?" I asked  and she folded her arms and looked away from me.

"So its I who have a attitude," she spoke," what is your problem?" She asked and i looked at her shocked.

"I don't have a problem, you're the one who as a problem," i got angry.

"You hate the fact that Tyreke and i are friends," she pointed at me angrily.

"So what?" I asked.

"So, you're jealous," she spoke and i sat back and folded my arms and there was silence for a minute.

"I already told you, Tyreke is just a long time friend, in fact he was the first friend i ever had and he was like my bestfriend.....i don't like-like him like that, ok," she reached out and held on to my arm.