Chapter Forty-seven

Malcom's P.O.V.
We walked into the L.A.P.D and were on out way to where ever this insane British freak that says he is the devil and the two dumb polices were taking me.

"Who's this?" A man walked up to us stopping Lucifer and they both looked back at me.

"Oh Detective Douche this is Malcom Rogers," Lucifer smiled and the man pulled him to one side.

"What are you doing, that's the kid Cloé sent you to get," i heard the man.

"Yes, i know," Lucifer answered smiling.

"Then why is he in cuffs?" The man asked.

"Hey, i didn't kill anyone," i spoke and the man looked at me.

"What did you do?" The man asked Lucifer and he smiled.

"Well i thought I'd make things interesting," Lucifer looked pleased.

"Interesting? Get him out of the cuffs, he's here for questioning," the man spoke and looked at the officers that hand cuffed me.

"What's going on here?" I heard a voice then saw a blonde lady walked up to us.

"I was just about to ask the same thing detective," Lucifer spoke like he didn't know what was going on.

"It's the kid you sent Lucifer to get for questioning,"  the man spoke.

"Why is he in hand cuffs?" She asked.

"Yes why is he in hand cuffs, get him out," Lucifer behaved like he wasn't the one that got me in the handcuffs.

"I didn't kill anyone ok, this insane freak that calls himself the devil, just came into my house and hand cuffed me saying i was under arrest for the murder of Martha Fletcher," i spoke to the lady and she sighed and looked at Lucifer.

"I'm not insane, I was just making things seem a bit more interesting," Lucifer spoke.

"Dan you go ahead," she looked at the man that Lucifer called Detective Douche then he motion for me to come with him.

"Look, you can't just go around doing things like that, did you break an entry?" I heard the lady as i walked away with Detective Douche, she was talking with Lucifer.

The man took me to a room where he asked me some questions about the Ms.Martha and i told him what i knew.

Ally's P.O.V.
Detective Decker let me out of the room and i met up with casie and malcom.

"We're gonna take you guys home now," she spoke and walked away.

"Hello there, are you thee famous Ally Jackson," a British accent man came up to me smiling. He was in a dope black suit and looked really friendly.

"Hi, yes, well I'm not famous but my mom is," i answered.

"Oh, i have got to meet you're mother," he raised his eyebrows up and down.

"Well i think everybody knows her," i spoke.

"I'm Lucifer Morning Star," he held out his hand for me to shake and i did.

"Nice to meet you, Lucifer," i found myself smiling. I felt attracted to him. How??

"I'd ask you where your from but i think i know that already and you're under the drinking age," he smiled and i smiled.

"Yes i am, but maybe i could be an exception," i spoke. I totally wasn't myself.

"No, you stay in school...aren't you a little curious about where I'm from?" He asked.