Chapter Nine

I drove up my drive way and parked the car then got out.

"Hey Collin," i heard after locking the car door. I didn't bother to turn around because i knew who it was....Kelly. She lives across the street from me. She's obssessed with me but i hate her, she's just really bitchy and just disgusts me.

"You know you can say hi Kelly," i heard again and i rolled my eyes then looked around and saw her smiling away.

"Hi disgusting neighbor who lives across the street from my house and who won't stop annoying me," i said and her smile slowly faded.

"Hi," it got bright again and i rolled my eyes shaking my head and walked off to my house.

I entered and looked across the street, kelly stood waving weirdly and i locked the door immediately then sighed.

"Hey honey," i heard my mom and i turned to see her looking at me weirdly.

"Hey," i called back to her.

"What's wrong?" She asked and i sighed.

"It's that Kelly girl... again," i said and she laughed.

"You should just go out with her," she laughed and i looked at her unbelievably.

"Mom, i can't stand a moment with her and you want me to go out with her?" I asked and she laughed.

"Yes, probably you'll get to like her better," she said and i just shook my head, rolled my eyes and walked away as she laughed. I can't believe mom would say something like that, go out with Kelly?? I must be a mad street-rat to do that.

I went up to my room and closed the door. I was so tired and i couldn't seem to get things off my mind, and the new girl was one of them. From the moment i saw her in the lunch line, i was just always thinking about her.

"What?," i heard my mom.

"My son?" She asked angrily.

That hit me and i opened the door and looked over the stair railing and saw her going down the stairs.

"He would never," she ended the stairs and stood.

I started off down the stairs to find out what was going on because i seemed to be the topic.

"What's going on?" I asked as i approached her.

"Some parent called the school saying she's gonna report Jesse and his friends for threathening her daughter and Michael says you're included," she looked at me.

"What?" I was confused,"I didn't threathen anyones daughter," i got a bit angry.

"Alain?" Mom asked and i listened attentively. I don't know anyone by the name Alain.

"Maybe her daughter should stop being a dork," mom spoke and i started wondering who could it be.

"I know Brad would never threathen anyone," she spoke angry.

"I'm not going anywhere, that's complete rubbish," she walked off and i followed.

"Just because she's rich and owns one of the biggest companies in the world she thinks she's boss," mom entered the kitchen.

"That is rich," i whispered to myself.

"Well if you go I'll go," she stopped at the island and i leaned on the counter.

"Ok, we'll sort this out tomorrow," she said then hang up and put the phone on the counter.

"Who's Alain?" I asked and she looked at me.

"A very rich bitch who thinks of no one but herself and her daughter," mom was still angry.

"I mean, why would anyone want to threathen that loser daughter of hers," she spoke and i shook my head.

"Mom you don't have to be mean," i said and eased off the counter.

"Yes i do, she's being really bitchy over a simple situation," mom walked to the refrigerator and my eyes followed her.

"I still don't know who this girl is," i started thinking who it could be.

"I can't remember her name," mom closed the fridge and pulled a bottle of water open.

"I can't think of anyone," i said. My mind was just stuck on the new girl.

"What's wrong?" Mom asked and i looked at her then away from her.

"I keep thinking about this girl... i can't seem to think of anything else but her," i said and mom smiled.

"Awww honey, that's sweet,"she smiled at me.

"I saw her monday and...," i sighed,"I can't stop thinking about her," i looked away from her.

"Did you say anything to her?" Mom asked and i shook my head.

"Why?" She asked unbelievably.

"Because, when i tried talking to her Monica came and spoiled things up," i spoke and mom gave a sad face and i sighed.

"Mom, she's really pretty, other from you she's the prettiest girl I've ever seen," i smiled as i pictured her in my head," and she's got a beautiful pair of blue eyes," i spoke and mom smiled.

"Aww...she sounds sweet, i want to see her tomorrow," mom smiled and touched my cheek then walked away.

I stood still as mom left.

"You should still consider Kelly, she's nice," i heard mom.

"Mom can you stop, it's never gonna happen," i said and i heard her laugh.

I sighed and went over to the refrigerator to get a drink. I opened it and looked around, there was only water and fruit juice, so i took a fruit juice and closed the door. I soon uncorked the bottle and turned it to my head when my phone rang. I stopped drinking and took the phone from my pocket... it was Jesse. Ugh.

"Hey man,"he spoke after i answered.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I just wanted to apologize for what i said at lunch and i realized that monica was wrong when i replayed the situation in my head and, i just want you to know that I'm really sorry for saying all those stuff earlier, i didn't mean it," he spoke and rolled my eyes in complete annoyance.

"Whatever man, you didn't have to call because you apologizing changes nothing, what's done is done and what's said has already been said," i said then hang up. I really wasn't gonna argue with him again, that was just it.